United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Pete's Shoes

Tony Coton's retirememt as goalkeeping coach would seem more of a concern after Saturday

Unread 15-09-2008, 11:07 AM
dodger

Ironic comments consdiering peoples attitude to Carlos only two years ago. I said he was an easy target back then but didn't expect this kind of turnaround.

I'd say it looks like they're missing him though. Although if Edwin had been hitting his straps we could have snuck away with another three points.

Better to to get these games out of the way now but I suspect, as I did pre season, we'll not win the league this year. We will be above Liverpool though, despite theeh incredible outpouring of bullshit since their first win againts us in 5 years

Unread 15-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Whalefish

Myself (and Marlo I think, Ether too) often stood up for CQ. Easy target indeed and whilst he may not be managerial material he was/is a £#%&!ing good coach.

Unread 15-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger

Better to to get these games out of the way now but I suspect, as I did pre season, we'll not win the league this year. We will be above Liverpool though, despite theeh incredible outpouring of bullshit since their first win againts us in 5 years
and last season, after 3 games we were in a worse situation than this and went on to do the double.

Crikey you lot are a bunch of pessimists !

Unread 15-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Ironic comments consdiering peoples attitude to Carlos only two years ago. I said he was an easy target back then but didn't expect this kind of turnaround.
That was idiotic.

The season he left to Madrid was when we became more negative

Unread 15-09-2008, 04:34 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizza Jazza
and last season, after 3 games we were in a worse situation than this and went on to do the double.

Crikey you lot are a bunch of pessimists !
We are down three points on last year's tally for the same fixtures so far.

Albeit against a team that won't come within an ass's roar of a title.

If we can get a result against Chelsea, we'll be reasonably back on track.

They're the main concern.
Closed Thread