Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2022, 10:56 PM
AK14

Yup.

Unread 09-02-2022, 04:43 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I can live with us being shit, football runs in cycles and it’s our turn to play catch-up as we did in the 80’s when I was a kid.

The difference for me is that I dislike my own club, and actively detest many of the players.

That was never the case when we were shit last time; I loved Robson, Whiteside, McGrath etc…nobody could question their commitment (even after a skinful).

We’re just horrible at the moment, not just the football but the club.
£#%&!ing hell , try Steve James, Annie Sidebottom, George Graham et al

Everyone of big fat Ron’s teams would beat this current shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
What was the attendance last week?
70 odd thousand on a Friday night with the game televised live fta.
We are no where near the bottom as has been said.
The scousers had the guts to chase hicks and Gillette out of the club.
Until Utd fans realise they must go to war with the parasites nothing will change.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
State of this place. Doesn’t anyone remember what it was like under Sexton?
Better… I’d actually subscribe to BT if we had Jordan up front and Buchan at the back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
What was the difference in how the club was run under Docherty, Sexton & then Atkinson?
No debt

Unread 09-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...

No debt
Don’t speak

Unread 09-02-2022, 09:48 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Don’t speak
I know what you’re thinking

Unread 09-02-2022, 11:44 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Ralf doesn’t think we need a major rebuild but I guess he would say that. Let’s hope he has a plan and it involves recruiting a few footballers.
Bit out there but could work.

Unread 09-02-2022, 01:20 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Bit out there but could work.
It hasn’t for ten years
Closed Thread