United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2008, 04:24 PM
shyteds

Thumbs up The slow cooker

Had been taken out of hibernation and filled with shallots, brazing steak, a bit of mushroom ketchup, English mustard, runner beans, mushrooms and carrots. Got the spuds and Yorkshire puds on. The smell has been fantastic all day.

Only thing i look forward to in the autumn / winter months.

Unread 30-09-2008, 04:33 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
Had been taken out of hibernation and filled with shallots, brazing steak, a bit of mushroom ketchup, English mustard, runner beans, mushrooms and carrots. Got the spuds and Yorkshire puds on. The smell has been fantastic all day.

i'm with ya there ted. tatty hash for tea tonight. not as posh as your nosh but excellent in it's simplicity and true hearty belly warmer on a damp autumninal evening.

Unread 30-09-2008, 04:37 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds

Fucking hell, how tough is that steak?

Unread 30-09-2008, 04:46 PM
dodger

Excellent. i might blow the dust off mine. Last time it was used was when the kitched was being fitted.
Closed Thread