United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Don Stuarte

Default Just got this email

Quote:
Dear Sir/Ma
I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to Honor against your will, because i got your contact in my re-search for a reputable and trust worthy person/company, who can stand confidently with me in this successful business arrangement.Before I proceed, I will like to introduce my self to you.

I am Desmond F. Balo, i work with Barclay's Bank of Portugal (one of the Foreign leading bank ). Here, this bank existed a dormant account for the past 6 years which belong to one of our foreign customers Mr.Eric Anderson from USA who died along with his entire family of a wife and two children on July 31st 2002 in a plane crash.
When I discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor relations of the late person is aware of this account. This is the story in a nutshell,and according to Laws of Portugal at the expiration of 7(seven) years,the money will revert to the ownership of the Portugal Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposition is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to the late Mr.Eric Anderson so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

Now i want an account overseas where these fund will be transfer to,according to the process of our bank in order to avoid violation of any country and international Monetary law on fund transfer.Thereafter,I had planned to destroy all related official documents form this account including his account Deposit paperwork in my Bank. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest base on his agreed percentage with the bank,the balance in his account stands at ($26,424,000 million US dollars).

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will you accept as commission ? If you art as Mr.Eric Anderson next of KIN? Because I'll be happy to give you 30% of the total money,so that we can work together and transfer the money out of the banking system here in Portugal to your banking account because it'll not take up to 7days before the funds will be released to you Co's I've already work on all the documentations we will need in claiming this funds ,all i need is your ATTENTION.

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.There is no risk at all, as all the paperwork for this transaction will be arrange by the attorney and with my position as the Bill & Exchange Manager, I can guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication to my private email ( [email protected] ) if you are interested, so that we can work together Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand the transaction.

I know this is a year of success, if only you can let work together on this Deal with an assurance of 100% risk free.

Inshort i look forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
Desmond F. Balo.
Bill & Exchange Manager
Barclay's Bank of Portugal ( B.B.P )
Email 1 :- [email protected] ( office )
Email 2 :- [email protected] ( Private ).

NB: Kindly forward your reply directly to my private email id ( [email protected] )

Looks like an interesting proposition.

What do you reckon ?

Unread 28-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
Looks like an interesting proposition.

What do you reckon ?

So it was a Mr Anderson who died in the US a few years ago? Wasn't him from the Matrix was it?

PS - You have to get some wummery going on.
PPS - Ask him if Ronaldo banks there.
PPS - If he does, ask him if you can have his autograph and you'll help him.

Unread 22-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Mr. Bob Chen
The Bank of East Asia Limited
Hacienda Heights Branch
17180 Colima Road,
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745, USA

Greetings Friend,
You may wonder why I am reaching out to you in spite friends that I have known for years, the singular reason is that I have by the very nature of this proposition and the required confidentiality decided to deal with a person that I have not known before so that we can develop the trust and execute this transaction without a third person knowing.

I would not have used this medium (Internet) but I chose to reach you through it because it is the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is un-official and private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of.

I am Mr. Bob Chen of THE BANK OF EAST ASIA LTD ( Mr. Bob Chen
The Bank of East Asia Limited, Hacienda Heights Branch, California USA) I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction. The Management and the Legal department of our BANK (THE BANK OF EAST ASIA LTD) in a recent meeting recommended that the account of MR. JAMES D.CLEERE, who was one of my branch depositors, should be declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to American Banking and financial law. He died in world trade center as a victim of the September 11,2001 incident that befall the United States of America. The bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this site:

http://www.september11victims.com/se...ctims_list.htm

OR
http://www.september11victims.com/se...nfo.asp?ID=744

MR. JAMES D.CLEERE is an account holder in my branch; he owns a dollar account with the sum of US$58.2M (Fifty Eight Million, two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in a Secret account with my branch .In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the account holder (the brother) nor any relative of him has shown up for the claim this is because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me.

This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in. I want you to come in as the relation of the deceased; I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the money, I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it.

Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction. We will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. Do not be bothered that you are not related in any way to him as I am in position to affix your name as the next of kin. The whole Procedures will last only 7 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully without trace even in future. After the transfer of the money we shall share the money 60-40.that is I will have 60% while you will have 40%.

Kindly respond promptly so that I can advice you on the next step to follow.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly,
Mr. Bob Chen
The Bank of East Asia Limited
Hacienda Heights Branch
Excellent !

Just got another one

Unread 22-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Ginners

gooooooooood afternoon sir

Unread 22-08-2008, 03:47 PM
believe

I got this e-mail a few week back. I think this cunt knows me

Quote:
Hello
We are offering a temporary job which really do not require any professional skills.

You really don't need to have any professional skills for this. All we are looking for right now is UK& USA based trustworthy, honest, and loyal individuals to handle paper work, file documents and handle payroll administration to our clients in UK&USA. What will be required from you is few hours a day and also to pay very close attention to all instructions given to you.

Your Job will be; Handling all applications with regards to new clients that will like to register a company in UK&the USA and what you will be doing is Filing all papers from these individual companies which will be sent over to you under that companies name.

Salary terms; 100Pounds/$150 for each transaction Get back to us through the email address below if you are interested in the job offer [email protected]

Kindly get back to us if you are interested in the job

We will be glad if you accept our proposal.

Regards,

Michael A. Loucas
(FCCA CMC)
Tel-+447045709662

Bunker Buster

WUM him back and post the outcome....

neworder

Anyone remember when Wiganste was winding one of these fuckers up?

Was class

what happened in the end?

Unread 22-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
Anyone remember when Wiganste was winding one of these fuckers up?

Was class

what happened in the end?
Wiganste was charged with fraud.

Unread 22-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Bunker Buster

http://www.419eater.com/
Closed Thread