United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2007, 10:41 AM
El Calafate

Default Heinze

he's going to Liverpool, isn't he? this PL panel will be an absolute joke. don't know why they're bothering. nft.

Unread 14-08-2007, 10:47 AM
POIUYTREWQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
he's going to Liverpool, isn't he? this PL panel will be an absolute joke. don't know why they're bothering. nft.
I agree with this.

Unread 14-08-2007, 10:58 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
Absolutely. They always rule in favour of the player and they always rule against United.

Unread 14-08-2007, 11:32 AM
The Return of JC

I think we should let him go.

Most of us aren't arsed about losing the player, it's more about the obvious intentions of the player. The fact that he's fighting so hard for this is worse than the prospect of him doing well for them.

He had a chance to redeem himself, clear his name over this and have a future. He's rejected that and surely he has no future so we might aswell let him go.

We wrangled for Tevez because it benefitted us and we wanted him here. I don't see the point of going to court over a plyer who has openly stated his desire to go there and now can't play for the club again.

If I found Mrs JC cheating on me with another bloke - who I despised - that would be it for me and they would be fucking welcome to each other.

Unread 14-08-2007, 11:34 AM
wiganste

It'd be great if he signed for the dippers and then did his leg like Luc Nilis or David Busst in the first 5 minutes of his debut.

Unread 14-08-2007, 11:37 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
It'd be great if he signed for the dippers and then did his leg like Luc Nilis or David Busst in the first 5 minutes of his debut.
I'd rather he played and was awful.

Unread 14-08-2007, 11:37 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Ot better still, did Torres' leg in training

Unread 14-08-2007, 11:38 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I'd rather he played and was awful.
That's nailed on anyway

Unread 14-08-2007, 12:46 PM
redrose

Default That's true...

Quote:
That's nailed on anyway
...but the sad fact is he is still better than the shower of shite they already have in his position!

I'm incredulous at why he is doing this. He call it "professionalism". What an absolute c***! How can he do this to The Club, SAF, his team mates, Ronny (his best mate) and to us? That's nor professional. That's being disloyal and being a c***!

Unread 14-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Darth Vidic

Let him go, we have more important things to bother ourselves with
Closed Thread