NYN 2 3.51%
NNY 22 38.60%
NNN 5 8.77%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:15 PM
pedr0

Default forum super-poll

there are currently three wedge issues dividing the forum. one thing we can all agree on is that anyone with a different view on any of these issues is a know-nothing @#%&!.
as a relative newcomer, rather than having to cross-reference multiple threads I thought this would be a handy shortcut so I can sneer at anyone who's not a "no no no".

simply answer these three questions and find the corresponding poll choice.

1. DO YOU WANT QATAR TO BUY UNITED?
2. SHOULD MASON GREENWOOD PLAY FOR THE CLUB AGAIN?
3. IS MASON MOUNT A GOOD SIGNING?

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:17 PM
wiganste

Where's the no, no, maybe/unsure option?

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:18 PM
Bunker Buster

I'm

No
No
Maybe, needs time.

Normally a great lover of polls, this is giving me huge PTSD...

Is it MK Ultra ?

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:19 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
not enough poll options to allow fence sitting

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
£#%&! you, buddy.

(reluctant yes-undecided-you have to be £#%&!ing kidding me)

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Would also be voting for this.

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:41 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
No, no, no, there’s no limits.

Unread 18-08-2023, 12:48 PM
est.1878

Thumbs up

The poll gamechanger

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:02 PM
wiganste

Had to do NNY but I'm not 100% happy with my choice.

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:06 PM
dinger

I didn't want Mount, thought it was a nonsensical signing when we needed Casemiro back up but whatever, he's here might as well give him a fair crack of the whip.

NNY

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:18 PM
NedKelly

Hate Qatar
Hate (alleged) rapists
Hate Mount most of all

Simple as

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:19 PM
AK14

Yes
No
Yes

Enjoyed this format of poll.

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Ethers

I’ve gone yes for Mount but I think it’s clearly too early to decide if he’s a good signing or not after 1 game. I hope he will turn out to be though, and trust the boss that he’s the kind of player we needed.

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:35 PM
Fat Al

Can't commit to 3 firm decisions.

Qatar - No, cos they're @#%&!s but yes because in the current climate they will be the only way United will be able to compete with the other sports washing teams.

Greenwood - Hell NO. Easiest choice of the lot.

Mount - There's no way he can be judged on 1 game. Especially as most of the rest of the team played like utter turds. Ask the question in May next year.

Unread 18-08-2023, 01:43 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Hate Qatar
Hate (alleged) rapists
Hate Mount most of all

Simple as
Love nothing hate everything

Would look good on a utd tricolour

Unread 18-08-2023, 03:20 PM
larry

what kind of world are we living in where i am literally the only vote for the "correct" answer

N to qatar £#%&! off

Y to mason (see mason thread for all the reasons you could ever need)

N to mount, he might be a good player (he isn't) but he is not a good signing (we didn't need him). the definition of a good signing for me is someone who, unless something drastically unexpected happens, is guaranteed to improve us. mount is not guaranteed to do that, so to rate him as a good signing can only be based on blind optimism / support / hope / desperation for us not to have £#%&!ed up in the market yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Mount - There's no way he can be judged on 1 game. Especially as most of the rest of the team played like utter turds. Ask the question in May next year.
if we'd signed mbappe, would you be refusing to answer? feels like you are delaying until you can answer the question "has mount been a good signing in hindsight" rather than answering the current question. to me, whether someone is a good signing is a question that should be answered prior to signing someone i.e., should we sign this guy, is it a good idea or is it a really terrible idea, or immediately after signing someone i.e. was this a good decision or a terrible decision, you know, considering what you know of the player from his career so far.

Unread 18-08-2023, 03:30 PM
jem

I could understand people not being able to assess todibo, but pretending not to know anything about mount is just silly.

Unread 18-08-2023, 04:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Hate Qatar
Hate (alleged) rapists
Hate Mount most of all

Simple as
Well that shows you have your priorities spot on and no mistake

Unread 18-08-2023, 05:13 PM
Neo

I'm YYY.

Qatar - a necessary evil to rid the Glazer disease from the club forever, and I say that as someone who respects Avi's commitment to away days, and Joel's deep affection for the club and, ultimately futile, efforts to keep the great Cristiano Ronaldo wreathed in Red. I believe Qatari ownership will raise the standards of the club across all levels, and they will leave the club better than they found it. Other than the fantasy notion of fan-ownership, Qatar is the best, and most immediate alternative, to Glazer ownership.

Mason - an innocent young man, raising a new family with his teenage sweetheart. In an age where the LGBTQIA+ agenda is demonising heterosexual partners breeding, it is no surprise that such consistently nefarious attempts have been made to destroy this special, special boy, and cast his prodigious talent to the scrapheap. In a world that is becoming less sane by the day, Mason, Harriett and their beautiful baby, are the heroes it may not deserve, but ones it needs right now. Rachel Riley - shame on you!

Mount - young, English, hardworking lad who plays football for the right reasons. Grown on me since we signed him. Talks well, and the video of him sat alongside his father in the United dressing room brought a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye. A good addition to the squad, albeit not worthy of the number 7 shirt.

Unread 18-08-2023, 05:33 PM
dragflick

Clever way to decide on who’s a @#%&!* and who’s not tbf.

*YYN.
Closed Thread