Unread 22-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I rate Klose motwyw nft

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I love it when you’re #@&%!ly
It's true though, I really couldn't. They can spend it on Brazil nuts and tanning lotion for all I £#%&!ing care.

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I rate Klose motwyw nft
As do I.

I rate Toni too.

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:30 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It's true though, I really couldn't. They can spend it on Brazil nuts and tanning lotion for all I £#%&!ing care.
The way I rate Hargreaves we might as well do that too.

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:33 PM
puressence

klose has just signed a new contract at his club

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
klose has just signed a new contract at his club
is that the reason he's not being linked with a big(ish) move? 10m? proven? could anybody see him at OT? i could.

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
The way I rate Hargreaves we might as well do that too.
You're gonna have to get a grip over this signing. He was the best player available for what we required and it's gonna be done and dusted shortly so and end to the "woe is me" act is needed.

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:46 PM
S/Side.Red

He hasn't signed a new contract at Bremen. He has one year left and he isn't going to sign an extension, which is why they will have to sell him this summer. Bayern want him, but Bremen would hate to sell him to another German side, so they will look to offload him abroad first.

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:49 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
You're gonna have to get a grip over this signing. He was the best player available for what we required and it's gonna be done and dusted shortly so and end to the "woe is me" act is needed.
Oh I can cope with it and I am sure he can do a job but even with the standard addition of 30% to the price of a player because we are Manchester United we are still paying so far over the odds that is just silly. For that amount we could sign Emre, Phil Jagielka, Scott Parker and re sign Phil Neville and they all would be just as good in that role as the Anglo-Canadian

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
For that amount we could sign Emre, Phil Jagielka, Scott Parker and re sign Phil Neville and they all would be just as good in that role as the Anglo-Canadian
Absolute drivel, a total clueless joke that you keep perpetuating. Makes you look ridiculous. It's absoultely £#%&!ing pathetic.

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:58 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Absolute drivel, a total clueless joke that you keep perpetuating. Makes you look ridiculous. It's absoultely £#%&!ing pathetic.
I still love it when you get #@&%!ly

Unread 22-05-2007, 01:58 PM
S/Side.Red

It's strange that Fergie apparently wants rid of Saha because of his injury record, yet we spend a fortune on a player who is just as bad in that respect.

Unread 22-05-2007, 02:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I still love it when you get #@&%!ly
I'm wondering if that was a deliberate provocation to indulge your love of my #@&%!liness.

Unread 22-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'm with Bryan on this one.

*Runs away very quickly*

Unread 22-05-2007, 02:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I'm with Bryan on this one.

*Runs away very quickly*
No don't worry, stay and back up your views on Phil Jagielka and Scott Parker, ooh not to mention Emre who hasn't made a single tackle all year. Tell us how they are easily the equal of Hargreaves despite the views of managers across Europe. Go on, I love £#%&!wittery at this level.

Unread 22-05-2007, 02:04 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
I'm wondering if that was a deliberate provocation to indulge your love of my #@&%!liness.
If it makes you feel better I did not mean all of that. I think Everton and Newcastle would play hardball over Neville and Parker.
Closed Thread