United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Knockers
 
Default Ibiza advice

Got to organise a stag in Ibiza this summer. Anyone know any sites for villas that arenít silly money? Any other info welcomed. Never been, have I.
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 11:42 AM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Got to organise a stag in Ibiza this summer. Anyone know any sites for villas that arenít silly money? Any other info welcomed. Never been, have I.
Iíd fly Venga Airlines. I believe they pump up the sound system after take off.
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Been about 10 Times.....

But itís so long ago my advice is probably dated....arenít you a new dad in your late 30ís...
Can you still hack it ? Straight through into the following afternoon ?

Eeeeesh, giving me chills just thinking about it..

Be really loud as well in clubs....

Them dry ice cannons and strobes...

Shudder.
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 11:51 AM
silv
 
Default

Don't go a month after being dumped
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Knockers
 
Default

Iíve got notions of doing it classy though. A three day bbq with two nights out thrown in. Not trying to mither the looky-looky men for mitzies. Thereís fixers for that now isnít there?
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 12:07 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Iíve got notions of doing it classy though. A three day bbq with two nights out thrown in. Not trying to mither the looky-looky men for mitzies. Thereís fixers for that now isnít there?
Certainly is. Can sort yourself out with the right taxi driver.

You can do it classy but it's a very expensive place. If that's not an issue h have a great time.
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Knockers
 
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Certainly is. Can sort yourself out with the right taxi driver.

You can do it classy but it's a very expensive place. If that's not an issue h have a great time.
Did you get a villa? Itíll just have to cost what it costs. The selfish cunt wonít countenance having it anywhere else. Iíve got a boner for it tbf but iíll blag to the missus itís a chore.
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 12:14 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Is DC-10
Still going.....?


Monday mornings into the afternoon in there
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 12:22 PM
no fun
 
Default

Do not shag any birds from Rhyl, I got my first (and last) STD off one in Ibiza 1982

Last edited by no fun; 17-12-2017 at 12:26 PM.
 
Unread 17-12-2017, 12:25 PM
guerreiro
 
Default

I went in the early 80ís before it became trendy.

Me and my brother got put in the pirate club, best holiday ever. True story.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ibiza advice
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ibiza! Whip Hubley Off Topic 85 22-08-2014 03:15 PM
Es Cana, Ibiza Mr_Ed Off Topic 4 13-08-2009 09:10 PM
Ibiza Puzzle kerns Off Topic 8 06-06-2008 11:03 PM
im off ot ibiza in june silv Off Topic 19 08-05-2007 11:54 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.