United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2014, 08:48 PM
gbmufc

Default Werder Bremen stuff Chelsea

I cannot see Chelsea being a massive threat this year. With a forward line of Drogba, Torres and the nutcase that is Diego Costa I think they will struggle for goals. They went dont 3-0 today with Maureen losing it with the referee accusing him of turning the game into a circus

http://www.goal.com/en-my/match/werd...ive-commentary

Unread 03-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Aman27deep

It was a friendly. Doesn't matter at all.

Unread 03-08-2014, 08:56 PM
gbmufc

Your right waste of ink sorry. I don`t think I will bother Tuesday either.

Meaningless aren`t they.

Unread 03-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Vedder

Friendly or not, they've been a bit shit pre season as have Arsenal and City.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Ginners

chelsea not a threat

what a clown

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:01 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc

Meaningless aren`t they.
Yes. Completely.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:03 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
chelsea not a threat

what a clown
They just lost 3-0 to Werder Breman, we just beat Madrid. You don't have to be Carol Vorderman to do the maths. Cant wait for the new season now.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:05 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
chelsea not a threat

what a clown
My opinion. Shit forward line. We`ll see won`t we

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
They just lost 3-0 to Werder Breman, we just beat Madrid. You don't have to be Carol Vorderman to do the maths. Cant wait for the new season now.
They're friendlies ffs

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:

Meaningless aren`t they.
1 - Internet doesn't use 'ink'.

2 - Use ' and not `.

United v Lolpool will matter because of past rivalries, plus it's a cup final however shite the competition is. Bragging rights will be carried over to the new season. What significance does Bremen vs Chelsea have?

Chelsea will will the PL imo.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
I cannot see Chelsea being a massive threat this year. With a forward line of Drogba, Torres and the nutcase that is Diego Costa I think they will struggle for goals. They went dont 3-0 today with Maureen losing it with the referee accusing him of turning the game into a circus

http://www.goal.com/en-my/match/werd...ive-commentary

Has Drogba re-signed for the renters?

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:20 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

2 - Use ' and not `.

United v Lolpool will matter because of past rivalries, plus it's a cup final however shite the competition is. Bragging rights will be carried over to the new season..
If Liverpool win the Chevrolet Trophy, they only need 2 more trophies to win the 'treble' again.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:21 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan

Has Drogba re-signed for the renters?
Yeah, replaced Lakaku.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:26 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

2 - Use ' and not `.

United v Lolpool will matter because of past rivalries, plus it's a cup final however shite the competition is. Bragging rights will be carried over to the new season. What significance does Bremen vs Chelsea have?

Chelsea will will the PL imo.

The significance being that they finished last season losing to poor teams in the Prem. IMO they have bought badly in Costa and bought in desperation bringing Drogba back. They were playing a mediocre team in Bremen and they showed little that would lead me to believe that they will will will the Premiership.

Chelsea are the bookies favourites but I don`t see it. Losing Luiz will be a big blow and even Lump of Lard will be missed. They also have goal keeping issues so all is not rosey in their camp IMO.

Its better than talking about Vidal for another night anyway

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Grimson

Quote:

Meaningless aren`t they.
Chelsea made 7 subs. They aren't real games.:shakehead:

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
Yeah, replaced Lakaku.
£#%&!in hell. Got my finger on the transfer pulse this year, me.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:34 PM
rogieop

Quote:
The significance being that they finished last season losing to poor teams in the Prem. IMO they have bought badly in Costa and bought in desperation bringing Drogba back. They were playing a mediocre team in Bremen and they showed little that would lead me to believe that they will will will the Premiership.

Chelsea are the bookies favourites but I don`t see it. Losing Luiz will be a big blow and even Lump of Lard will be missed. They also have goal keeping issues so all is not rosey in their camp IMO.

Its better than talking about Vidal for another night anyway
Are you actually for £#%&!ing real? I dont think ive seen a worse post in the entire time ive been on fred.

Costa was a beast last year, in spain and in europe, They also brought in felipe luis probably the best left back in europe last year aswell as fabregas who is proven in the prem and the only goalkeeper problem they have is choosing between two of the best in the world.

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Are you actually for £#%&!ing real? I dont think ive seen a worse post in the entire time ive been on fred.

Costa was a beast last year, in spain and in europe, They also brought in felipe luis probably the best left back in europe last year aswell as fabregas who is proven in the prem and the only goalkeeper problem they have is choosing between two of the best in the world.

V.well said

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:54 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop

Well I was talking about their forward line and of course you failed to mention Drogba and Torres which leaves Costa to score the goals which I am sure he will but I don`t think he has the temprement for the premiership and is likely to get a few reds iMO. Forgot they signed Luis, fair point. Playing Fabregas will mean Hazard will be benched so I wouldn`t mind that to be honest. Chech isn`t the best in the world.

Thanks for your contribution.

Ginners
Bremen subbed the whole team

Unread 03-08-2014, 09:59 PM
rogieop

They will more than likely play 4-3-3 which will leave them needing only one striker.

That will be costa, if hes injured torres or drogba could deputise easily. think they have moses back aswell.

They will also have hazard and willian/schurle wide who will contribute loads of goals, oscar gets a few from midfield aswell and fabregas will chip in.

They are favourites and rightly so. Yes they will be beatable but writing them off over a pre season friendly is ridiculous.
Closed Thread