United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:13 PM
sheffield exile

Default Utd will not qualify for champions league

I can see it coming Arsenal and Spurs with their signings are now in front of us and City and Chelsea shoe ins. Would not surprise me in the slightest if came 5th or 6th

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Jethro

Well we'll just have to win it then

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:26 PM
saffers

negged

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:27 PM
sheffield exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Up to you. But I think Ozil is an excellent signing. Only Messi has more assists then him in the last 3 years. Spurs have bought really well. I think we will struggle

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Wez

Thumbs down

We've only played 5 games you #@&%!, 5 £#%&!ing games

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Lok

The early signs certainly aren't encouraging.

Spurs are the weakest of the bunch but they're grinding out results and not giving much away at the back.

Still early days, I'm sure we'll improve once Rafael and Nani get their fitness back.

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:33 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheffield exile
I can see it coming Arsenal and Spurs with their signings are now in front of us and City and Chelsea shoe ins. Would not surprise me in the slightest if came 5th or 6th
anything else pol? really intrigued by this incredible opening gambit from your good self.

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:34 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
anything else pol? really intrigued by this incredible opening gambit from your good self.
'ferie out'

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:36 PM
sheffield exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
We've only played 5 games you #@&%!, 5 £#%&!ing games
So what. We finished last year in a whimper and let's face it we were over reliant on one player and great manager to get us over the line. I don't think Moyes will have the balls to take a punt on some of the younger players or Kagawa and it will be more of Young teal. Anyone who thinks Fellani is the answer in midfield is living in cloud cuckoo land

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
So what. We finished last year in a whimper and let's face it we were over reliant on one player and great manager to get us over the line. I don't think Moyes will have the balls to take a punt on some of the younger players or Kagawa and it will be more of Young teal. Anyone who thinks Fellani is the answer in midfield is living in cloud cuckoo land
Fellaini is apparently the answer to a different question

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Lok

I reckon we'll spend big in January.

The club were made to look very stupid this summer and they won't want a repeat of that.

The world will be watching, they can't make the same mistake twice.

We need two world class players: a midfielder and a winger. Anything less and we're being sold short (again).

That would provide the impetus we'll need to see the season out in the top four.

No doubt we'll end up with Baines and some player we've never heard of.

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Coracao

Quote:

Can't wait.

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:41 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Go £#%&! yourself

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

The club were made to look very stupid this summer and they won't want a repeat of that.

The world will be watching, they can't make the same mistake twice.

We need two world class players: a midfielder and a winger. Anything less and we're being sold short (again).

That would provide the impetus we'll need to see the season out in the top four.

No doubt we'll end up with Baines and some player we've never heard of.
You mean Baines and Gibson.

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:45 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
You mean Baines and Jelovic to replace Rooney

Unread 22-09-2013, 09:10 PM
sheffield exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Go £#%&! yourself
No thanks I have a blonde nubile wife who performs that particular function for me

Wait and see. We will come 5 or 6

Unread 22-09-2013, 09:17 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
No thanks I have a blonde nubile wife who performs that particular function for me

Wait and see. We will come 5 or 6
bit optimistic pal, you've had a good start to the season but reckon you'll be back on your usual place of 8th or below by the end.

Unread 22-09-2013, 10:05 PM
ericcantona

Sheffield ey?
Closed Thread