United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Sloppy

Default *Official* Aldershot v United Match Thread

Recreation Ground
Carling Cup Fourth Round
Tuesday 25th October 2011
K.O. 19:45

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:39 PM
borsuk

Default Re: *Official* Aldershot v United Match Thread- Teams links and god knows where Sparky is.

go dioufy!

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:42 PM
believe

Default Re: *Official* Aldershot v United Match Thread- Teams links and god knows where Sparky is.

Recreation Ground couldn't be more apt for the £#%&! about it's about to entertain.

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:45 PM
Sparky***

I'm here but tbh I've been playing batman for 2 hours and forgot.

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Sloppy

Berbatov to score and reveal a T-shirt that says 'Why Never Me?' #mufc

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

on the bench

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You forgot? A blockbuster of a game like this, all of us on tenterhooks regarding team selection and formation and you forgot? Poor form Sparkles old son.

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:55 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
you and your mate in your front room?

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:56 PM
dunk

Playing £#%&!ing Diouf at LW
Playing Park at CM
Playing Owen
Vidic fit today

I give up, I £#%&!ing give up.

I might just play Batman instead of watching that shite

Unread 25-10-2011, 06:57 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Team: Amos, Fabio, Jones, Vida, Fryers, Valencia, Cleverley, Park, Diouf, Berba, Owen

Bench: De Gea, Vermijl, Keane, Keane, Morisson, Pogba, Cole

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Rhodzy

Honestly, why not start the young midfielders. It's league 2 lets see how they play and them maybe they'll break into the first team proper and improve our shit midfield. But no obviously. Let's stick with Diouf and Park.

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:00 PM
The Watcher

£#%&! this shit.

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Team: Amos, Fabio, Jones, Vida, Fryers, Valencia, Cleverley, Park, Diouf, Berba, Owen

Bench: De Gea, Vermijl, Keane, Keane, Morisson, Pogba, Cole
Should all be playing

Valencia is £#%&!ed, £#%&! him off.
Park is a waste in a game like this.
Diouf.
Owen.
Fabio will be broken after an hour.

Vermijl RB
M. Keane RM
Pogba CM
Morrison LM
W Keane CF

Is how it would've been in the good old days

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:02 PM
ScarFace

whats up with linda again? 2nd time he's not made the bench for a game he'd start.

Reservatov playing is the only reason im watching. Wouldnt wanna miss his big BREAK

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:04 PM
magic_cantona

My vcash!!

My precious vcash!!!

3-0 United.

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
whats up with linda again? 2nd time he's not made the bench for a game he'd start.

Reservatov playing is the only reason im watching. Wouldnt wanna miss his big BREAK
He may surprise you Scar, why not give the young lad a chance?

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Ginners

jesus christ. do we really need the likes of park, berbs and diouf playing against aldershot? hopefully pogba and morrison come on at HT

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Ethers

What a boring £#%&!ing team.

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:14 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
jesus christ. do we really need the likes of park, berbs and diouf playing against aldershot? hopefully pogba and morrison come on at HT
Berba and Park deserve to play, and it's right call to make.

But playing Diouf out of position just to give him a game really £#%&!ing annoys me.

Unread 25-10-2011, 07:15 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
He may surprise you Scar, why not give the young lad a chance?
The only thing that would surprise me with reservadross is him standing up off the bench, shaking hands with everybody, apologizing for being a complete waste of money/embarrassment and writing a cheque for his total wages he robbed.

Then walk down the tunnel, into a car and driving off a £#%&!ing cliff the shit £#%&!ing @#%&!.