United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up Get to FC for some live football on Saturday

After a brilliant win in the FA Cup at the world's oldest club Sheffield last week, FC United are at home to last season's promotion rivals Guiseley on Saturday, k.o. 3pm. Last season the two teams fought out two close games, so it should be a tight one again against our Yorkshire rivals.

With the derby not until Sunday, you can spend your Saturday traipsing round B & Q with the missus, listening to Alan @#%&!ting Green and the latest ABU crap....or you can get to Gigg Lane for a tasty encounter in what should be a top atmosphere.

Unread 16-09-2009, 04:49 PM
shyteds

Default Re: Get to FC for some live football on Saturday

B & Q with the missus, listening to Alan @#%&!ting Green it is for me then.

Why does it always have to be FC this, FC that?

FC fans are acting like Jehovah's Witnesses, if i want to FC i will on my own accord not as a result of someone telling me too.

You are like the irritating knock on the door during Sunday breakfast, leave it alone FC Jehovah Whitnesse fan.

Unread 16-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds

FC fans are acting like Jehovah's Witnesses, if i want to FC i will on my own accord not as a result of someone telling me too.

You are like the irritating knock on the door during Sunday breakfast, leave it alone FC Jehovah Whitnesse fan.
Quite.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Zorg

Not interested, don't open the thread. It's very simple.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:02 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Zorg - if they win the next qualifyin round do they then enter the competition proper as in first round?

Could you imagine if they made it to round 3 and drew united!

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:03 PM
wonky no

to be fair shyteds, most of us wouldn't have a clue who they are playing or what significance the game has so really, zorg is an information service to non FC reds.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:09 PM
forzagarza

FC United made me put odd socks on shock!!!!!!!

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Withers

Quote:

You big £#%&!ing girl.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:10 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Zorg - if they win the next qualifyin round do they then enter the competition proper as in first round?

Could you imagine if they made it to round 3 and drew united!
There's 4 qualify rounds before first round proper, FC are through the 2nd qualifying round

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:11 PM
shyteds

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
to be fair shyteds, most of us wouldn't have a clue who they are playing or what significance the game has so really, zorg is an information service to non FC reds.
If i want to know about underwater gardening i would do my research on an underwater gardening site.

If i wanted to know about FC i would go on their web site.

I occasionally go and watch Prestwich Heys, not because some one post on here telling me what i should do with my free time and my hard earned money, because they are my local club who i have a small interest in them.

Can i now officially start Get down to Sandgate if Big United are not playing.

Come and watch Prestwich Heys this season and enjoy our unique hospitality including a licensed bar in the clubhouse serving hot and cold drinks, hot and cold food/snacks and equipped with televisions and seating for around sixty people. Gents and Ladies WC's in the clubhouse also.

There's free on-site parking for around 150 cars and also hard standing around the entire pitch so no need for your welly's when you visit Sandgate Road. However, at the moment we don't have any covered standing areas so you may want to bring an umbrella if the forecast is bad.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/prestwichheysafc

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Absolutely bang on.

I know they'reobviously desperate to make as much cash as possible, but this constant advertising for new fans is a bit embarassing.

If it's such an important (arf) game, why would you want people who support another team, know nothing about the club and couldn't even name a player turning up? It's the last thing I'd want at United.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
No, there are a couple more qualifying rounds yet, I think we'd need to win something like six more matches to reach the third round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Well exactly, and in any case, do these people realise they're not obliged to open every thread they see?

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:17 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Absolutely bang on.

I know they'reobviously desperate to make as much cash as possible, but this constant advertising for new fans is a bit embarassing.

If it's such an important (arf) game, why would you want people who support another team, know nothing about the club and couldn't even name a player turning up? It's the last thing I'd want at United.
Strange because Manchester United also advertise as do match.com and Travelodge and lot's of other companies .Amaaaaaazzzzzzzzinnnng.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
If i want to know about underwater gardening i would do my research on an underwater gardening site.

If i wanted to know about FC i would go on their web site.

I occasionally go and watch Prestwich Heys, not because some one post on here telling me what i should do with my free time and my hard earned money, because they are my local club who i have a small interest in them.

Can i now officially start Get down to Sandgate if Big United are not playing.

Come and watch Prestwich Heys this season and enjoy our unique hospitality including a licensed bar in the clubhouse serving hot and cold drinks, hot and cold food/snacks and equipped with televisions and seating for around sixty people. Gents and Ladies WC's in the clubhouse also.

There's free on-site parking for around 150 cars and also hard standing around the entire pitch so no need for your welly's when you visit Sandgate Road. However, at the moment we don't have any covered standing areas so you may want to bring an umbrella if the forecast is bad.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/prestwichheysafc
Well, feel free to start your own thread about it, there's nothing stopping you last I checked. I may or may not choose to open that thread.

No-one's 'telling' you to go to FC United, it's just an open invitation. I see threads about American football, the Watchmen, golf, Jordan and Peter Andre and 'anyone been to Zagreb?' on here, do I open them all and whine like a little girl? because I don't like them? No, I just ignore the ones that don't interest me.

As I said, it's very simple and you have to be a spectacular £#%&!wit not to grasp this.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:23 PM
believe

my time machine as worked.

ps sorry it's the wrong thread and everything but that thing where it copies the thread title is a pain in the arse. is this because i've not donated?

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Ginners

are fc any good then

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:34 PM
shyteds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Well, feel free to start your own thread about it, there's nothing stopping you last I checked. I may or may not choose to open that thread.

No-one's 'telling' you to go to FC United, it's just an open invitation. I see threads about American football, the Watchmen, golf, Jordan and Peter Andre and 'anyone been to Zagreb?' on here, do I open them all and whine like a little girl? because I don't like them? No, I just ignore the ones that don't interest me.

As I said, it's very simple and you have to be a spectacular £#%&!wit not to grasp this.

There have been posting about FC for so long i would have thought if people wanted to give it a go they may have done so by now.

Not my cup of tea, sorry to offend all.

Mind you its not nice to call people little girls because they dont like what you like. You big bad FC fans.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:

I am sure there are weekly FC threads.
Yep. And if you want a weekly Prestwich Heys thread, then by all means go for it. I'm sure no-one would object, and you know what, I'd actually happily read it. £#%&!, if FC weren't playing and I was close by, I might even go.

Or maybe I'd take a different approach - maybe I'd open it, call you a Prestwich Heys Jehovah's Witness and whine, moan and cry like a baby because 'I don't want to know' about Prestwich Heys.

I'll let you guess which.

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Mind you its not nice to call people little girls because they dont like what you like. You big bad FC fans.
Well you called me a Jehova's Witness so you started it

Unread 16-09-2009, 05:37 PM
believe

Quote:
There have been posting about FC for so long i would have thought if people wanted to give it a go they may have done so by now.

Not my cup of tea, sorry to offend all.

you are aware of how fc came about aren't you?
Closed Thread