Unread 14-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Hugh Jardon

Default Arsenal

Odious manager

Odious players

Odious fans

Unread 14-09-2009, 08:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Leave 'em alone, their rather delicate fans are still getting over being celebrated at, poor little lambs.

Unread 14-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Leave 'em alone, their rather delicate fans are still getting over being celebrated at, poor little lambs.

to be fair though, adebayor was a @#%&!, and i hope he gets a ban for that stamp on rvp. not to much though, one pl game, effective immediately will do

Unread 14-09-2009, 08:59 AM
wiganste

Absolute @#%&! of a club from their @#%&! of a manager to their @#%&!s of players to their @#%&!s of fans.

Snide £#%&!ing players for decades. The snidest of them all got done on Saturday. Adebayor ought to have taken that @#%&!s eye out.

Then you'll get Wenger whinging that teams are too physical with them, yet he forgets the treatement dished out to Nani in the cup & Evra at Old Trafford last season.

@#%&!s

Unread 14-09-2009, 09:09 AM
borsuk

i've got a lot of time for wenger. looks after his own in the same one-eyed way fergie does, plays good football and talks a hell of a lot of sense about the economics of the game. what he has done for arsenal in his time there is £#%&!ing impressive, from winning the odd title to recreating the club's traditions completely - from boring arsenal to a good footballing side. what he lacks - and what fergie has in spades - is the ability to cope with adversity without being a whining £#%&! and blaming everything and everybody else for his troubles. it's always been his weakness and it's been the same in every one of his teams bar the first (petit, vieira etc). certainly not a @#%&! of a man, in fact bears himself better than most in the job.

Unread 14-09-2009, 09:43 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i've got a lot of time for wenger. looks after his own in the same one-eyed way fergie does, plays good football and talks a hell of a lot of sense about the economics of the game. what he has done for arsenal in his time there is £#%&!ing impressive, from winning the odd title to recreating the club's traditions completely - from boring arsenal to a good footballing side. what he lacks - and what fergie has in spades - is the ability to cope with adversity without being a whining £#%&! and blaming everything and everybody else for his troubles. it's always been his weakness and it's been the same in every one of his teams bar the first (petit, vieira etc). certainly not a @#%&! of a man, in fact bears himself better than most in the job.
Whilst some of that makes sense the highlighted is utter %@#$&!s. He is a huge @#%&! of a man, most decent managers are but anybody who claims that "sometimes you need to expect a physical reaction" one week when his players try and kill another team and the next week claims "He should never play football again" because one of his players got a nasty injury is a total total @#%&!.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:00 AM
marlo

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:05 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Whilst some of that makes sense the highlighted is utter %@#$&!s. He is a huge @#%&! of a man, most decent managers are but anybody who claims that "sometimes you need to expect a physical reaction" one week when his players try and kill another team and the next week claims "He should never play football again" because one of his players got a nasty injury is a total total @#%&!.
as i said, he's no less one-eyed than fergie in that regard, if we're honest.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
What's up with you liar? You've dumped Arse for siddy now haven't you.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:12 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
as i said, he's no less one-eyed than fergie in that regard, if we're honest.
As you also said he isn't a @#%&!. He is, as is Fergie but that's beside the point.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
what a witty and lively contribution to the debate

thanks for your input

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:18 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What's up with you liar? You've dumped Arse for siddy now haven't you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge

thanks for your input
If you just ignore him he'll run away from the proper football posts and do one of his tosser magnet popbitch threads.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Ginners

too much influence in the FA imo. if adebeyor gets a ban for the celebration it's a joke

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Brenner

Default For those of you of a certain age

Arsenal are the Violet Elizabeth Bott of world football

I'll thcweam and thcweam and thcweam....

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:20 AM
n48

I'd have him at united in a heartbeat.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:22 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge

thanks for your input
arsene wenger is a good manager who plays the game the right way.

his team maybe whiny @#%&!s but show me a good loser and ill show you a loser.

no one likes to lose and tbh i remember times saf has complained about teams being too physical against us.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
I'd have him at united in a heartbeat.
Wenger?

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
If you just ignore him he'll run away from the proper football posts and do one of his tosser magnet popbitch threads.
nah, must be time for him to start predicting us getting hammered by Beskitas and siddy by now, the lying shithouse.

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:32 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
too much influence in the FA imo. if adebeyor gets a ban for the celebration it's a joke
if he doesn't get one for the stamp it will be worse

Unread 14-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Ginners

Quote:
if he doesn't get one for the stamp it will be worse
they have to prove intent for that though, which will be hard imo.
Closed Thread