Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2009, 04:17 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Moyes brands City / Hughes 'disgusting'

making lots of friends with all that cash they have

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:04 PM
naes_sean

The more I see Hughes, the more I hate the @#%&!. He was my boyhood hero as well. @#%&!.

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
The more I see Hughes, the more I hate the @#%&!. He was my boyhood hero as well. @#%&!.
same here. he is a disgrace

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Grimson

Fair play to Moyes, but he'll look like a @#%&! if he does sell in the end.

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:13 PM
believe

Thumbs up

you won't have to put up with his smug face for long.

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Ginners

been impressed with moyes tbh, handled this well, they're obviously going to sell him, but he's gonna make them pay way over the odds.

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:15 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you won't have to put up with his smug face for long.

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default fair play to Moyes fighting it

I don't think he'll look a @#%&! if lescott goes either - he won't be going for £15m anyway. As for HUGE, you can tell he thinks he is now massive with comments like going above moyes head etc. complete and utter @#%&!.

Unread 14-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Pop

I normally couldn't give a shit about managerial sackings but I want to see this @#%&! lose his job in the most excruciatingly embarrassing incompetent manner possible.

Geoff Shreeves asking him about it live on Sky Sports without Hughes having any knowledge of it for example....

"I'm sorry Geoff?"

"Erm, sacked Mark. We assumed you....Sheikh Monsour was talking to our viewers about...Mark? Are you okay? Are you alright Mark? We're live on Sky.

Mark? Are you with us?

Could somebody get him a glass of water please?"

Unread 14-08-2009, 06:42 PM
magic_cantona

Makes me laugh that Mark Hughes always uses the old "People asked me questions about (insert unavailable player name here) and I answered them.That's not my fault." chestnut.

If that's the case, why doesn't the enormous #@&%! just say "(insert unavailable player name here) is under contract and I don't think it's right talking about him during a public press conference." ?

He's a @#%&!.

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:08 PM
redmike

Next to SAF and brucie moyes is my favourite manager, reminds me of a younger fergie..

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:13 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
Next to SAF and brucie moyes is my favourite manager, reminds me of a younger fergie..
Yep.

Hughes is making a right @#%&! of himself with his and that club's delusions of grandeur.

Be careful who you step on in your attempts to get to the top, because you may need them on your way back down.

Me thinks there is a painful fall awaiting Mr. Hughes.

City too, I imagine.

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
Agree

Done well at Everton, with hardly any money; stands up for his players and takes no shit by the sounds it of

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:22 PM
dragflick

Much sooner see him replace SAF rather than moureen...

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Much sooner see him replace SAF rather than moureen...
Rooney wouldn't

Unread 14-08-2009, 10:04 PM
borsuk

said it for a while now, i don't think there's a better candidate to replace fergie than moyes. what he's achieved at everton is astounding imo and he has the personality, age and hunger to be a long-term successor. the last thing we need imo is a series of stop-gaps doing two or three years each and not planning long-term.

Unread 14-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Sandman

David £#%&!ing Moyes, not a chance. His sides are really swashbuckling aren't they.

Unread 14-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
David £#%&!ing Moyes, not a chance. His sides are really swashbuckling aren't they.
Tools for the job

Unread 14-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Tools for the job
Fergies Aberdeen team didn't play negative football, and if Moyes was the genius that some of you are painting him to be, he would have won something by now.

Unread 14-08-2009, 10:13 PM
wee man

Moyes for successor to SAF for me too. But when Utd approach Everton and Kenwright says £#%&! off will Moyes accept that a la Lescott.

I honestly don't know why I said a la there.
Closed Thread