United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2008, 09:32 PM
legendary saf

Football I hope the Scholes slaters and Park lovers felt sicker than most United fans

After that shower of shite.

Seriously, if Park starts at Citeh, I think it's a sign that Ferguson isn't interested in winning the title.

I'm not complaining so much about the result and the title picture overall given we've had a tough away game and it's as you were....buttt that was a £#%&!ing pathetic performance.

Rooney missing a golden opportunity again, what else is new.

Don't get me wrong, he's £#%&!ing phenomenal when at his best but this guy's finishing is £#%&!ing disgraceful and the way he comes across as an untouchable amongst United fans is unfair to players like Carrick who put him through once again today with a great pass only for him to £#%&! up.

Park must go.

Even if Scholesy is 50/50 for next weekend...throw him in. Nani was good when he came on, wonder what you haters thought of that.

Unread 22-11-2008, 10:13 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Seriously, if Park starts at Citeh, I think it's a sign that Ferguson isn't interested in winning the title.
yep, that's obviously what it means.

Unread 22-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Coracao

Park was actually the only attacking player who provided much a threat.

What the £#%&! did Nani actually do?

Unread 22-11-2008, 10:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Park was actually the only attacking player who provided much a threat.

What the £#%&! did Nani actually do?

Unread 22-11-2008, 11:09 PM
History

Park was the best player on the park () for us. Giggs, Carrick, Ronaldo, Tevez all shite

Unread 23-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Tronics

LMAO @ anyone that thought Park was EVER good enough.

knew from early that this guy was shit.

Unread 23-11-2008, 01:06 AM
£#%&! KFC

isn't it about time this £#%&!in #@&%! was banned again

Park was miles better than Giggs and Tevez today

Unread 23-11-2008, 01:10 AM
Whalefish

They're thieving again.

Unread 23-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Ether

There are no words to describe how shite Park is. There was a moment when I think it was Tevez had been atacking a ball, and it squirmed free, and the stupid @#%&! just stood there looking at it. He is abysmal. The only decent thing he did all game was get past that guy on the right, then put in one of the worst crosses I've ever seen.

In the short time Nanners was on the field, he put in 3 or 4 quality balls. Not that anyone was on the end of them. But that's not his fault.

Unread 23-11-2008, 02:40 AM
£#%&! KFC

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
There are no words to describe how shite Park is. There was a moment when I think it was Tevez had been atacking a ball, and it squirmed free, and the stupid @#%&! just stood there looking at it. He is abysmal. The only decent thing he did all game was get past that guy on the right, then put in one of the worst crosses I've ever seen.

In the short time Nanners was on the field, he put in 3 or 4 quality balls. Not that anyone was on the end of them. But that's not his fault.
Nanners

but agreed Nani should have started instead of Giggs

Unread 23-11-2008, 02:45 AM
Crumps

Why the £#%&! did you come back you £#%&!ing tedium merchant.

Unread 23-11-2008, 02:45 AM
Ether

I love Giggs, but his sum contribution the last few games has been beating a man in his own half then threading through a pass that always goes to the £#%&!ing opposition.

Nanners ( ) gets some shit on here. But I just don't think he's as bad as people claim. I always feel he can create something

Unread 23-11-2008, 02:49 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I love Giggs, but his sum contribution the last few games has been beating a man in his own half then threading through a pass that always goes to the £#%&!ing opposition.

Nanners ( ) gets some shit on here. But I just don't think he's as bad as people claim. I always feel he can create something
exactly Nanners gets same kind of shit that other lad used to get...erm Ron..summat

he was superb at Villa Park last year and should have started today. his corners are also way better than Giggs...who is NOT a central midfielder ffs

Unread 23-11-2008, 03:51 AM
wonky no

Quote:

I'm not complaining so much about the result and the title picture overall given we've had a tough away game and it's as you were....buttt that was a £#%&!ing pathetic performance.

Don't get me wrong, he's £#%&!ing phenomenal when at his best but this guy's finishing is £#%&!ing disgraceful and the way he comes across as an untouchable amongst United fans is unfair to players like Carrick who put him through once again today with a great pass only for him to £#%&! up.

Park must go.

Even if Scholesy is 50/50 for next weekend...throw him in. Nani was good when he came on, wonder what you haters thought of that.
the forum deserves an apology otherwise your opinion will never ever be taken seriously again. i like you saf but that comment is the most ridiculous i have ever read on the net. do you honestly think that the man who wanted to knock the rats of their perch, so much so that he made a public statement of the fact- before pursuing it to the extent that we're one title away from making it a reality- doesn't want to win the league this season?

i like a gamble and my tips are £#%&! but i'd put my mum on fergie wanting this one more than any other.

Unread 23-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Horst_ Bucholst

these threads make me laugh some reds really do believe we should have the best players in the world and the second best covering every position .
parks no world beater but he's a decent player chill out we got a point at an in form villa

Unread 23-11-2008, 11:23 AM
puressence

i thought park was excellent first half ..as for nani and anderson ffs

Unread 23-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Anyone

who disresepcts Park knows nothing about football and should relocate to a knitting thread or something.

Park and Scholes would be a great pairing. Pace, passing, gingerness - this would be an ideal pairing.

Unread 23-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Park must go.

Good post, you can tell you watch United a lot............

Unread 23-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Stickman

The only thing that pissed me off with Park yesterday was that he dallied when in on goal and subsuquently made a bit of a hash of our best chance of the game - thats critical but that was a must win game in my view.

Rooneys miss was worse anyway.

Thought Carrick and Giggs had good games and it was a good solid performance, if wed nicked that 1-0 I think the threads would look ALOT different last night and today but hey, thats football.

FWIW we must beat City or I will be worried.
Villareal is a match we really do not need just now.

If Liverpool and Chelsea had won yesterday it we could have been going to City 13 behind with 2 in hand Ifs and buts but worth noting for future complacency.

Unread 23-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
The only thing that pissed me off with Park yesterday was that he dallied when in on goal and subsuquently made a bit of a hash of our best chance of the game - thats critical but that was a must win game in my view.

Rooneys miss was worse anyway.

Thought Carrick and Giggs had good games and it was a good solid performance, if wed nicked that 1-0 I think the threads would look ALOT different last night and today but hey, thats football.

FWIW we must beat City or I will be worried.
Villareal is a match we really do not need just now.

If Liverpool and Chelsea had won yesterday it we could have been going to City 13 behind with 2 in hand Ifs and buts but worth noting for future complacency.

How was Rooney's miss worse? He was volleying a ball dropping over his shoulder at a tight angle, Park simply dallyed on the ball too long and never even got a shot in.
Closed Thread