United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2007, 08:37 PM
klax

Default I wish I hadn't done that

When was the last time you did something, and spent the rest of the day wishing you hadn't done it.

I was walking my dog today and found a boomarang. I did what most people would do and picked it up and threw it. I was chuffed to bits when it flew away and then turned back towards me. I stood there mesmerised as it returned and didn't realise where it was heading. The cunting thing hit my dog in the ribs and has broken two of them.

Cost me over 300 quid at the vets. My dogs ok but he's been sulking in his basket all night. I'm pissed off because it means I'm working Saturday and Sunday this weekend for fuck all

Unread 26-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Tropical

Default You see?

This is what happens when Charlie Drake pegs it.

Unread 26-01-2007, 08:52 PM
wee man

One day I was in a raging bad mood. Not often for me and can't remember why but was a real bad one. Was upstairs and heard knock at the door. Stomped down and opened door to be confronted by 2 young mormons.

Younger Mormon "Good morning Sir we're from the Church of Latter Day....
Wee Man "For fuck sake I was trying to have a wank there"
Mormons "Sorry sir we'll......" and shuffle away

Felt really bad about it half an hour later but have to admit do laugh about it now.

Unread 26-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
One day I was in a raging bad mood. Not often for me and can't remember why but was a real bad one. Was upstairs and heard knock at the door. Stomped down and opened door to be confronted by 2 young mormons.

Younger Mormon "Good morning Sir we're from the Church of Latter Day....
Wee Man "For fuck sake I was trying to have a wank there"
Mormons "Sorry sir we'll......" and shuffle away

Felt really bad about it half an hour later but have to admit do laugh about it now.

Priceless

Unread 26-01-2007, 09:21 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Priceless
yeah as I said - funny now. They never did come back though.

Unread 26-01-2007, 09:21 PM
denis lawless

the only thing that'd stop me in mid wank would be death

Unread 26-01-2007, 09:27 PM
shadowplay

Doing squats for 3mins straight last friday

Anybody have a spare wheelchair?

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:06 PM
D4V

Quote:
Originally Posted by klax
When was the last time you did something, and spent the rest of the day wishing you hadn't done it.

I was walking my dog today and found a boomarang. I did what most people would do and picked it up and threw it. I was chuffed to bits when it flew away and then turned back towards me. I stood there mesmerised as it returned and didn't realise where it was heading. The cunting thing hit my dog in the ribs and has broken two of them.

Cost me over 300 quid at the vets. My dogs ok but he's been sulking in his basket all night. I'm pissed off because it means I'm working Saturday and Sunday this weekend for fuck all
now ya dont wanna do that now do ya!!!

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:10 PM
khmk

Was "ejected" from a house party one night for calling some blokes bird a slapper.So in my drunken haze i thought id go back and do something.Long story short i put a brick through someones window in the next street.All the streets looked the same

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by klax
Approx. 11:30am, Saturday May 2nd 1992.

I said "I do".

Fucking regretting that now. Especially as I should have been at Old Trafford that day, standing on the Stretty for the last time.
Closed Thread