United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2007, 05:58 AM
sharath

Unhappy I was wrong, very very wrong!!

This team is not a patch on 99 or may be 94 ( i haven't seen 94 team apart from dvd's and highlights )

They are a £#%&!ing useless set of players without rooney and ronaldo. No drive, no winning attitude and want things easy.

Tevez, carrick, hargreaves, nani are just players who you need to babysit. give shit teams with no will to win and they wil come up good against them. anything other than that, and they hide. look for others to stand up.

fergie should be praying to god now... hoping ronaldo and rooney to be fit for entire season.

And if he has any brain, give whatever it takes ( even "new fletcher" aka carrick ) to spurs to get berbatov. tevez and saha are useless when it comes to scoring goals. even in the first team if rooney and ronaldo are having bad form I can't see either scoring.

Yesterday united looked a english team rather than a united team... 35m pound of centre midfield with zero creativity.

tactics were so horrible yesterday. pique and evans on the same side of the pitch against bolton. brown should have been there who is our 2nd best header of the ball.

As for carrick, don't start me on it... from a intergral part of title winning team, he has become the "new fletcher". The horrible thing is the current fletcher didn't cost us, but the new fletcher cost us 18m. No wonder veloso is being linked. he would have done more than hargreaves and carrick combined. ( waits for johny foriegner jokes.... foriegners are needed because english players are useless)

Unread 25-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Serenity Now

Yep. Berbatov, who last season managed one league goal against a team that finished in the top half of the table (Everton), is more of a big game player than Tevez, who scored against Spurs, Chelsea and Utd when every match came with the pressure of a struggle against relegation. Copa what now?

Berbatov is also a better goalscorer than Saha, who magically happened to score at a higher rate (0.44 goals per 90 minutes) than Berbatov (0.40) last season. Decidedly crap Tevez managed a very similar strike rate (0.37) with renowned attacking maestros West Ham.

Totally impotent "striker" Saha also has somehow managed to fluke his way to the same number of league goals as Berbatov this season, in less than one third of the minutes. While famed non-scorer Tevez currently has twice as many goals in the league.

Michael Carrick has played lots of football over the past two months, conclusively demonstrating that he's lost all of his footballing ability overnight. And we should expect Nani to perform at a high level every £#%&!ing week! Leader in assists? What the £#%&! is an assist? How much did we pay for that useless @#%&! again?

We also can't play at all without Ronaldo in the team, as our horribly inept 4-0 demolition of Aston Villa so clearly demonstrated. And that 2-0 against Blackburn without Rooney was shocking as well.

Unread 25-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Kim Jong-il

Berbatov? No thanks.

Unread 25-11-2007, 10:54 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Yep. Berbatov, who last season managed one league goal against a team that finished in the top half of the table (Everton), is more of a big game player than Tevez, who scored against Spurs, Chelsea and Utd when every match came with the pressure of a struggle against relegation. Copa what now?

Berbatov is also a better goalscorer than Saha, who magically happened to score at a higher rate (0.44 goals per 90 minutes) than Berbatov (0.40) last season. Decidedly crap Tevez managed a very similar strike rate (0.37) with renowned attacking maestros West Ham.

Totally impotent "striker" Saha also has somehow managed to fluke his way to the same number of league goals as Berbatov this season, in less than one third of the minutes. While famed non-scorer Tevez currently has twice as many goals in the league.

Michael Carrick has played lots of football over the past two months, conclusively demonstrating that he's lost all of his footballing ability overnight. And we should expect Nani to perform at a high level every £#%&!ing week! Leader in assists? What the £#%&! is an assist? How much did we pay for that useless @#%&! again?

We also can't play at all without Ronaldo in the team, as our horribly inept 4-0 demolition of Aston Villa so clearly demonstrated. And that 2-0 against Blackburn without Rooney was shocking as well.

4-1.....

Good post apart from that glaring error.

Unread 25-11-2007, 11:00 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now

At last some sense. Berbatov is nothing more than a shorter Crouch or a thinner Viduka, without the goals. In fact Berbatov's goalscoring record in the premiership is now WORSE than Dirk Kuyts. That I think says it all.

The only part of Sharath's post that was right was title, ''I was wrong, very very wrong!!'' which of course applies to his every opinion and statement.

Incidentally sharath, would you still suggest Pique is already a better Centre Back than Brown and O'Shea and should be ahead of them in the pecking order, or do you now agree with the rest of us that he has a long way to go yet?

Unread 25-11-2007, 11:00 AM
J_RED

Unread 25-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
4-1.....
And doesn't that just prove my point? Our squad is a joke.

Unread 25-11-2007, 11:27 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
This team is not a patch on 99 or may be 94 ( i haven't seen 94 team apart from dvd's and highlights )

They are a £#%&!ing useless set of players without rooney and ronaldo. No drive, no winning attitude and want things easy.

Tevez, carrick, hargreaves, nani are just players who you need to babysit. give shit teams with no will to win and they wil come up good against them. anything other than that, and they hide. look for others to stand up.

fergie should be praying to god now... hoping ronaldo and rooney to be fit for entire season.

And if he has any brain, give whatever it takes ( even "new fletcher" aka carrick ) to spurs to get berbatov. tevez and saha are useless when it comes to scoring goals. even in the first team if rooney and ronaldo are having bad form I can't see either scoring.

Yesterday united looked a english team rather than a united team... 35m pound of centre midfield with zero creativity.

tactics were so horrible yesterday. pique and evans on the same side of the pitch against bolton. brown should have been there who is our 2nd best header of the ball.

As for carrick, don't start me on it... from a intergral part of title winning team, he has become the "new fletcher". The horrible thing is the current fletcher didn't cost us, but the new fletcher cost us 18m. No wonder veloso is being linked. he would have done more than hargreaves and carrick combined. ( waits for johny foriegner jokes.... foriegners are needed because english players are useless)
Is it just me or did your character and role radically change from when we were in the other place?

Unread 25-11-2007, 11:31 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_RED
seen that before somewhere

somehow i think this might become a regular on sharath's threads

Unread 25-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Crumps

Quote:

What a load of %@#$&!s for another know-nothing, knee-jerk, slapped arse, spoiled, JCL, glory hunting @#%&! who has never set foot inside Old Trafford.

Unread 25-11-2007, 11:59 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
What a load of %@#$&!s for another know-nothing, knee-jerk, slapped arse, spoiled, JCL, glory hunting @#%&! who has never set foot inside Old Trafford.

Unread 25-11-2007, 12:27 PM
legendary saf

Quote:

Short memories.

It's a pity really.

After a couple of big wins against Derby and Fulham you'll be sucking everyones dick again.

Unread 25-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Vidic, Scholes ang Neville not starting, by my guess that's the same as leaving out:

Cantona, Kanchelskis, Keane, Ince, Bruce and Parker out of the team and

Yorke, Beckham, Keane, Scholes, Stam and Neille out of the team.

Unread 25-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

If you'll care to remember back to 94 or 99, you'll remember that losing to shite teams is usually United's forte. Remember Middlesbrough being 3-0 up at OT in 99? Or Chelsea doing the double over us in 1994? You know who Bolton reminded me of yesterday? Wimbledon. And remember how they beat us away 1-0 in 1994 using very similar tactics.

This squad is just as good as any of those past squads. Sometimes it just doesn't happen for you, you should know that by now. We're missing our 2 best attacking players for christ's sake along with our best defender. And I don't care what anyone says had Evra looked up and seen Louis standing on his own in the 6 yard box we'd all be waxing lyrical about how resilient we are.

It was crap yesterday, no doubt. But that doesn't make all those players spineless or useless. They played crap in the first half - it happens.

Look at it this way, after our trip away to Liverpool next month, what difficult away games have we got left?

Chelsea. That's it.

Popey away done
City away done
Arsenal away done
everton away done
bolton away done

Unread 25-11-2007, 12:46 PM
legendary saf

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
If you'll care to remember back to 94 or 99, you'll remember that losing to shite teams is usually United's fortay. Remember Middlesbrough being 3-0 up at OT in 99? Or Chelsea doing the double over us in 1994? You know who Bolton reminded me of yesterday? Wimbledon. And remember how they beat us away 1-0 in 1994 using very similar tactics.

This squad is just as good as any of those past squads. Sometimes it just doesn't happen for you, you should know that by now. We're missing our 2 best attacking players for christ's sake along with our best defender. And I don't care what anyone says had Evra looked up and seen Louis standing on his own in the 6 yard box we'd all be waxing lyrical about how resilient we are.

It was crap yesterday, no doubt. But that doesn't make all those players spineless or useless. They played crap in the first half - it happens.

Look at it this way, after our trip away to Liverpool next month, what difficult away games have we got left?

Chelsea. That's it.

Popey away done
City away done
Arsenal away done
everton away done
bolton away done
Great post. No doomlording, no arrogance just straightforward honesty and realism.

Unread 25-11-2007, 01:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

What a £#%&!ing tit.

£#%&! off and support Chelsea.

Unread 25-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

jesus wept. go and slit your wrists and save us all the 10 seconds of reading, digesting and laughing at your post.

sharath :

Unread 25-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
stopped reading after this.

In honesty, anyone saying after 14 odd games that this side is now better than 94/99 needs their head checking anyway.

Unread 25-11-2007, 03:50 PM
King Schlong

Sharath do you ever get bored of posting non-stop £#%&!ing drivel?

You're going on ignore mate because everytime i read one of your posts, i feel like putting my £#%&!ing fist through the monitor.

Stupid @#%&!.

Unread 25-11-2007, 03:56 PM
borsuk

Default i think you've found

Quote:
I was wrong, very very wrong!!
the perfect signature. you'll save so much effort typing it all out.
Closed Thread