United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
If there's one manager who can keep his team focused and not looking over their shoulders, its Ferie. After the break I fully expect normal service to be resumed, it's just frustrating to see the opportunity not just missed but pissed away spectacularly.
I'm glad you have faith. For some reason, I don't.

Unread 22-03-2009, 06:55 PM
paddy2times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
If there's one manager who can keep his team focused and not looking over their shoulders, its Ferie. After the break I fully expect normal service to be resumed, it's just frustrating to see the opportunity not just missed but pissed away spectacularly.
i think the break will work in our favour it will give fergie the chance to get the players re focussed after a couple of under par performances for our standards

Unread 22-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudored
If it makes you feel better I £#%&!ed that up,

they're only ahead +32 to +31... I think

Unread 22-03-2009, 07:00 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
We have a nice pause now for the internationals. Then we have a race that United start in first place.

A load of hysterics won't convince me otherwise.

At the minute we look like Duncan the donkey with a head start on a race-horse.

Too right Im hysterical.

Unread 22-03-2009, 07:24 PM
denis lawless

all you wet arses...if youre so convinced the scousers are gonna win the league go and stick £500 on them to do so.....you'll probably still get good odds

see how confident you feel they'll do it then ? surely its like buying money if youre right

personally i think the scabby @#%&!s will lose points before the end of the season......they still have to play Hull and Fulham

in 2 weeks time we fight again.......

Unread 22-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Sparky***

We are struggling like £#%&! to score goals and they're running them in for fun. We've struggled all season in front of goal - too many sideways passes and fannying about. Berbatov hasn't proved his worth at all when it matters, he is seriously lacking in character and balls.

In a way you have to admire Liverpool's directness and agression - because that's what's scored them 13 goals in 3 games. Not flicks and backheels and endless sideways £#%&!ing passing around the area - just power, agression and desire.

The defence, which has pretty much got us to this point, is having a wobble. The strikers aren't picking up the slack. Rooney, god bless him, got the game by the scruff of the neck after he came on yesterday, showing the character and desire that seem to be missing in other players. His temper may have boiled over but £#%&! me, can you blame him?

I look around the team at the moment and I see tired legs and complacency. The bizarre midfield partnerships, no presence in there, Having to play John O'shea at right back every week has weakened our team, I'm not having a go, but he just isn't a decent right back and we lose so much of a threat down that side.

This international break could not come at a better time for us. I can only hope and pray that Torres and gerrard get injured on international duty and our players have time to re-focus and get the last week out of our system.

back to basics against Villa. Who I can assure you will play nowhere near as abysmally as today. No doubt about that.

Unread 22-03-2009, 07:43 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

In a way you have to admire Liverpool's directness and agression - because that's what's scored them 13 goals in 3 games. Not flicks and backheels and endless sideways £#%&!ing passing around the area - just power, agression and desire.

That's why we are above them in the league, have won the CC, and are still in the F.A Cup.

'Cos that's all they have, and for a few games everything has gone for them. They'll struggle against shit teams before the end of the season.

Unread 22-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Stickman

like it or not we're up shit creek now compared to 48 hours ago. Yesterday was a massive loss and the @#%&!s wont believe there luck and that theyre back in it, and they smell blood.

We have to take 12/12 in a relatively straight forward next four games as I dont like our last 2 homes one bit.

Unread 22-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

bad news. it's 10pts from the next 4. don't panic though.

Unread 22-03-2009, 09:29 PM
caliban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
like it or not we're up shit creek now compared to 48 hours ago. Yesterday was a massive loss and the @#%&!s wont believe there luck and that theyre back in it, and they smell blood.

We have to take 12/12 in a relatively straight forward next four games as I dont like our last 2 homes one bit.
agreed. what got me at fulham was how lethargic we looked all over the pitch. not just physically, mentally.

if anyone can tell me why rooney was moved out to the wing on saturday, when he was causing all the problems in the middle, please do because it's doing my #@&%!ing head in thinking about it.

Unread 22-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Zorg

No panic everyone

Unread 22-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Dueling Banjos

Unread 22-03-2009, 10:13 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

£#%&!in hell...some of you lot are starting to sound French

Unread 22-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

Unread 22-03-2009, 10:21 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
We're not in the war though. We're just onlookers with a vested interest, but ultimately powerless* to stop the Nazis/Murderers and help the Allies/United.

*Except for support at matches which is where I will do whatever I can.

Unread 22-03-2009, 10:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Or Swiss even.

Unread 22-03-2009, 10:24 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
We're not in the war though. We're just onlookers with a vested interest, but ultimately powerless* to stop the Nazis/Murderers and help the Allies/United.

*Except for support at matches which is where I will do whatever I can.
thats the spirit Tree.....they dont like it up em

Unread 22-03-2009, 10:25 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Or Swiss even.
smelly and full of holes

Unread 04-04-2009, 07:36 PM
denis lawless

[SIZE="7"]EVEN IF WE LOSE TOMORROW....WE WOULD STILL ONLY BE 2 POINTS BEHIND WITH A HOME GAME AGAINST POMPEY IN HAND ffs

[SIZE="7"]ITS STILL IN OUR HANDS

[SIZE="7"]STOP PANICING

Unread 04-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

the game in hand is against Wigan in May

Liverpool play Arsenal the night before we play Portsmouth

it's a complete waste of energy fretting about being top because neither side kicks off at the same time probably until the final day of the season
Closed Thread