United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2008, 03:32 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Has he? You know that how?

Perhaps there's no £#%&!ing money? There's a recession on, credit crunch, Utd are up to their eyeballs in debt.

Unlike the divs I don't think Utd are that keen to go out and get into further debt by taking out a loan just to pay for new faces. But hey, what's a bit more debt when you already owe more than £700million?

In short, no one has a clue what'll happen. But if no arrives so £#%&!ing what, just crack on. Perhaps a youngster will come through and take his chance? But that'd be a bit shit. We don't want that we want to spend circa £30million on a moody Bulgarian.

Yes, I'm in a bad mood this afternoon.
I'm starting to feel this way. I don't care anymore.

We have some great players, let's just enjoy watching them.

Unread 28-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Sloane

erm hello? big bad muncho?

Unread 28-08-2008, 03:36 PM
antonin jablonsky

Monster Manucho!

Unread 28-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Whalefish

It's all a £#%&!ing nonsense atm. Ronaldo %@#$&!s, Berbatov will he/won't he - all boring.

Unread 28-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Sparky***

i hope that @#%&! levy gets lumbered with him now.

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Harri Jaffa

AND Tevez leaves after this season

Probably Giggs and Scholes's last

It always rains

Ronaldo to Madrid

Rooney can't shoot

In fact this will probably be the last season we see any of the current squad before they are all sold to finance the debt

Still

There's always FC

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Sparky***

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
AND Tevez leaves after this season

Probably Giggs and Scholes's last

It always rains

Ronaldo to Madrid

Rooney can't shoot

In fact this will probably be the last season we see any of the current squad before they are all sold to finance the debt

Still

There's always FC
doom, doom, doom, doom

DOOOOOOOOOOM

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:03 PM
MUFC One Love

By the looks of things here;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/7586497.stm

Levy is just trying to play games with United and being a @#%&!, it he'd shit himself if we pulled out of the deal completely.

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Has he? You know that how?

Perhaps there's no £#%&!ing money? There's a recession on, credit crunch, Utd are up to their eyeballs in debt.

Unlike the divs I don't think Utd are that keen to go out and get into further debt by taking out a loan just to pay for new faces. But hey, what's a bit more debt when you already owe more than £700million?

In short, no one has a clue what'll happen. But if no arrives so £#%&!ing what, just crack on. Perhaps a youngster will come through and take his chance? Maybe Manucho will actually turn out to be a decent player? But that'd be a bit shit. We don't want that we want to spend circa £30million on a moody Bulgarian.

Yes, I'm in a bad mood this afternoon.

All that could well be true but we've been told by Fergie that a signing is imminent and that the Glazers are excellent owners. People were lining up earlier on today to £#%&! Fergie off for Ronaldo staying. You have to take the rough with the smooth, obviously that doesn't happen on here and people are blind, only seeing the positives, a bit like the scousers.

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Bollox.

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:08 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
It's all a £#%&!ing nonsense atm. Ronaldo %@#$&!s, Berbatov will he/won't he - all boring.
Frustrating is the word I'd use.

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:10 PM
RedMenace

It's more bullshit games from Spurs I reckon. They'll sign Arshavin and then "hint" to United that they may be prepared to let Berbatov go. I can't imagine that if they're all in Monaco tomorrow there won't be some progress.

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:13 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Nice one. European Champions and we buy no one, woo hoo. Fergie's £#%&!ed this up. Had we signed anyone, he'd be getting the credit, we signed no one and everyone knows we need to. All we've managed this close season was to unsettle our best player - for which he also got credit.
anything for a good ol pop at your favourite man eh?

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
anything for a good ol pop at your favourite man eh?
Yeah. Well actually no, it's a reasonable comment and one that had anyone else posted it, plenty would have agreed. Because it's about Fergie and by me, I'm a @#%&!.

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:18 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Yeah. Well actually no, it's a reasonable comment and one that had anyone else posted it, plenty would have agreed. Because it's about Fergie and by me, I'm a @#%&!.
wouldn't say you're a @#%&!

Unread 28-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Amish Mash

Quote:
How can he have £#%&!ed up if the transfer window isn't shut yet?

Unread 28-08-2008, 05:47 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amish Mash
How can he have £#%&!ed up if the transfer window isn't shut yet?
doesn't buy = £#%&!ed up because we needed to buy

buys early = £#%&!ed up because we paid over the odds and should have played hardball

buys late = £#%&!ed up because we let ourselves get pushed into a corner and paid over the odds

easy. ferie out. addled old @#%&!.

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
How it is a missed opportunity when we haven't yet failed to sign him?
Stop talking sense

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

i dont think there is any cash in the transfer pot tbh

why wait till the last fart if there was

looks like we will only win the double now !

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Talking

is it really possible to be a Ferguson sycophant on an internet forum that Ferguson probably doesn't even know exists?

no it isn't

you thick @#%&!
Closed Thread