Most nerve jangling game of the season, £#%&!ing hate it

2-1 city
£#%&! off and give the ticket to someone who isn't a shit the bed

Unread 08-04-2015, 06:57 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Nah, I'm off work all next week and it will put me in the mood to deal with the pegger

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
£#%&!ing hate derbies, wasn't going to go but I've just been given a ticket

Most nerve jangling game of the season, £#%&!ing hate it

2-1 city
I'll take that off you mate. Can sonic reduce the cash over via paypal now so you can access it from your mobile device within minutes.

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:10 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I'll take that off you mate. Can sonic reduce the cash over via paypal now so you can access it from your mobile device within minutes.
Dont understand, or trust, any of that

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Dont understand, or trust, any of that

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:18 PM
jem

next two game are must win. no enjoyment to be had.

Unread 08-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Clarkie

Unread 08-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I didn't say they were similar

Begovic chucking them in to give Chelsea a narrow win over Stoke does not mean they are in title-winning form. Their fixtures get a lot tougher now and they'll need to improve their performance level to achieve convincing results. But Mourinho is clearly past caring about convincing; he just understandably wants to get over the line. He'd take winning it on goal difference right now, nqat.
you said chelsea were in poor form and used a record of 7 wins in 12 dating back to ages ago as evidence

you also said united were in good form, yet their record over the same period is 8 wins in 13

you reckon they're falling over the line as further evidence but they've been easily the best side in the league and earned the chance to surely, by being 7pts ahead with a game in hand and with a title already in the bag by the 1st weekend of april...

they can win the title winning half their remaining games even if they lose to the 2nd and the 3rd placed sides in upcoming games ffs, that's how far ahead they are this season

Unread 08-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Forgot that Vonk existed.

Unread 08-04-2015, 08:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
you said chelsea were in poor form and used a record of 7 wins in 12 dating back to ages ago as evidence

you also said united were in good form, yet their record over the same period is 8 wins in 13

you reckon they're falling over the line as further evidence but they've been easily the best side in the league and earned the chance to surely, by being 7pts ahead with a game in hand and with a title already in the bag by the 1st weekend of april...

they can win the title winning half their remaining games even if they lose to the 2nd and the 3rd placed sides in upcoming games ffs, that's how far ahead they are this season
I'm still not sure which part of what I've said you're actually disagreeing with tbh

Would definitely agree that Chelsea are well ahead of everyone else. I just don't think them playing crap, dropping out of cups, needing Begovic to chuck them in to beat Stoke at home etc was part of Mourinho's masterplan. He'll need to plan better next season.

Unread 08-04-2015, 08:58 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'm still not sure which part of what I've said you're actually disagreeing with tbh

Would definitely agree that Chelsea are well ahead of everyone else. I just don't think them playing crap, dropping out of cups, needing Begovic to chuck them in to beat Stoke at home etc was part of Mourinho's masterplan. He'll need to plan better next season.

basically i'm struggling to understand why using the same XI wherever possible is a sign of poor management. You've so far cited a flat 2nd leg against PSG, and a GK error by an opponent as evidence of perceived mass fatigue, and made the leap to call this poor planning by the manager

£#%&! it anyway, who cares? be ace if they get turned over by us and arsenal and hit the wall

Unread 08-04-2015, 09:41 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
great day in the kippax cage that day happy days

Unread 08-04-2015, 11:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

we have never lost five successive derbies in our history

Unread 09-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Crumps

That's that sorted.

Unread 09-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Sparky***

Unread 09-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Saw that earlier

Unread 09-04-2015, 02:19 PM
nick henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 09-04-2015, 02:29 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Forgot that Vonk existed.
Keanes conk in that picture looks well odd. Like those drawings girls did in the eighties with a big conk faced thing over a wall (what the £#%&! were they?)

Unread 09-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

me, although I did technically shit the bed last time I had a ticket

Unread 09-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

That's that sorted.
I'd be pleased with scoring 3 goals from 0 clear cut chances.

Also enjoy how the two teams combined to win 109% of the headers.
Closed Thread