United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2008, 12:35 PM
jem

Default I didn't think he'd miss

I couldn't believe we'd been handed the tie on a plate. I thought he would bury it with style, barcelona would collapse and we would romp home 4-0 having utterly destroyed them.

and, damn it, that it what should have happened.

Unread 24-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
and for some reason the penallty spot looked miles away from the goal.....
Big pitch the Nou Camp.

Unread 24-04-2008, 01:18 PM
armchair

I was unseated for the penalty. No-one blamed me but I felt it was my fault and apologised. And I got violently sick in the second half too.

Something wasn't right last night.

But as we're speculating, I thought Ronaldo could have perhaps been guilty of seeing the headlines as he approached the pen.

Unread 24-04-2008, 01:24 PM
koppas

It didn't go over - it went wide.

Unread 24-04-2008, 01:29 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I was unseated for the penalty. No-one blamed me but I felt it was my fault and apologised. And I got violently sick in the second half too.

Something wasn't right last night.

But as we're speculating, I thought Ronaldo could have perhaps been guilty of seeing the headlines as he approached the pen.
don't blame yourself armchair, it was actually my fault. i was in such a rush to make it to the pub that i neglected to put on my european cup lucky socks and undercrackers combo.

Unread 24-04-2008, 01:31 PM
koppas

I blame myself as I cursed it telling my mates how it's only taken us 70 seconds to win the tie.
Closed Thread