United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fred is shit. Absolute £#%&!ing £#%&!. Him and that caber tossing lummox have presided over some of the worst performances we've ever seen in the last 18 months. The pair of them should be ousted as soon as possible and they certainly should be nowhere near starting any games of any real relevance. The arrival of casimero has shown just what absolute mediocrity we've been witnessing in there since Carrick retired.
I do agree. I don’t think he’s good enough for us. I can just see why people might be suggesting him. Ideally he goes full strength on a 4-2-3-1 and counters .

Ultimately we have stop making it easy for them. Quick ball out to the wings, they are there to be countered. Hopefully Casemiro adds a bit of bite to the CM. Get some early challenges, OT will be rocking

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:15 PM
Medlock

Am bricking it as usual
Would also start Fred

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Am bricking it as usual
Would also start Fred
I'm not. No nerves at all. If we lose it doesn't change the trajectory the team is on. Remember City HAVE to win. They're trying to chase down Arsenal, we aren't.

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm not. No nerves at all. If we lose it doesn't change the trajectory the team is on. Remember City HAVE to win. They're trying to chase down Arsenal, we aren't.
This again.

I’ll be disappointed if we shit out, but all a defeat will tell us is that we’re not as good as city. Which we already know. We’re on the right track no matter what happens tomorrow.

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:20 PM
poppy

Thumbs down

Varane out.

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Varane out.
For dinner?

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This again.

I’ll be disappointed if we shit out, but all a defeat will tell us is that we’re not as good as city. Which we already know. We’re on the right track no matter what happens tomorrow.
I don't doubt that we're on the right track for a second but this game isn't about the long run. It's about tomorrow and it's about the fact that we £#%&!ing need to these £#%&!ing dicks

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:24 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Varane out.
Of milk?

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:25 PM
dunk

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Ethers

He could be our John O’Shea, I rate him that highly

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He could be our John O’Shea, I rate him that highly
imagine this tomorrow....

Unread 13-01-2023, 09:53 PM
dunk

He’s in demand the lad..

Unread 13-01-2023, 10:29 PM
Stickman

after what happened last time, i’m sure he’ll start one of McFred and ditch a winger.

Most nervous I’ve felt about the derby in years which is a great sign, feels like we’ve something to lose again.

Unread 13-01-2023, 10:31 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
after what happened last time, i’m sure he’ll start one of McFred and ditch a winger.

Most nervous I’ve felt about the derby in years which is a great sign, feels like we’ve something to lose again.
I think he will. Maybe Anthony, and play Bruno on the right.

Unread 13-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Don’t disagree with any of that. We can win. Shitter United sides have turned them over home and away.

But we have to approach it right….and our arses can’t fall out. We got total stage fright at the Etihad. We can say we’ve come a long way (and we have) but went into that game in good form too.

As you say, we need to make it a bit of scrap. Get the place roaring with a few rough challenges. Get that giddy @#%&! on the touchline moaning at the fourth official. Unsettle them. Hit Rashford early. All the things we did well early
On against Liverpool at home.

I’d just hate to see us sit back, try to play sort of cat and mouse game and just let them dictate.

City are bullies and can be bullied. If they play to their best, they win, but there’s a lot we can do to make sure they don’t.

I can take us losing if we take it to them. I really can. It doesn’t change the trajectory we’re on….but my word, a win would be absolutely £#%&!ing massive for us.
Sparkys post was longer

Unread 13-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
6?

Unread 13-01-2023, 11:53 PM
dunk

Amidst all the The Scottish Player Slander…

Unread 13-01-2023, 11:58 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Amidst all the The Scottish Player Slander…

https://twitter.com/tenhagbali/statu...ukS4zxL-PiW9Og
Figures you rate the Scottish player and not Casemiro.

Unread 14-01-2023, 12:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Figures you rate the Scottish player and not Casemiro.
Figures you’d think that were the case.

Unread 14-01-2023, 09:28 AM
Peter13

Manchester United possible starting lineup:
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Martinez, Shaw;
Casemiro, Eriksen;
Antony, Fernandes, Rashford;
Martial.
Closed Thread