United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Relying on a @#%&! who doesn't want to play for us... :shakehead:
Where has this idea that he doesn't want to play for us come from?

Ok, he said it had always been a dream to play for Real. Fair enough. I don't recall any comments even suggesting that he was unhappy here, and didn't want to play for us anymore.

It's my Dad's dream to bang Debbie Harry, and I'm sure if the chance came along he'd take it. However, that does not mean he doesn't want to £#%&! my Mam anymore.

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:26 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Ok, he said it had always been a dream to play for Real. Fair enough. I don't recall any comments even suggesting that he was unhappy here, and didn't want to play for us anymore.

It's my Dad's dream to bang Debbie Harry, and I'm sure if the chance came along he'd take it. However, that does not mean he doesn't want to £#%&! my Mam anymore.
Can you be sure though?

Have you actually asked him?

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Can you be sure though?

He justs listens at the wall with a glass, doesn't need to ask

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Ether

Quote:
Can you be sure though?

I was just using it as an example. My dad's actually impotent :shakehead:

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:30 PM
My Name is Keith

As the boy Ramone says, Keane didn’t want to leave the club and that’s the main difference between the two.

However, a few of us found the way Keane handled himself at the time to be out of order – especially as he later went on to suggest that corporate fans at OT were ruining the atmosphere. No Roy, your wage demands are ruining the atmosphere.

Ronnie wanted out and that’s difficult to stomach for any fan. But accepting that he did – he went about the wrong way. Ambiguous interviews ‘about re-evaluating his future’ just before the Champions League final coupled with a steady stream of ‘Madrid come and get me’ shit there after. All played out publically to the annoyance of the club.

He’s right though – the fans will be singing his name in no time – especially given Saturday’s performance and I haven’t got any problem with that. Fans are fickle and swayed by emotion and emotion is what it’s all about – or at least it should be.

Thankfully, no dilemma for me as I’ve £#%&!ed it off (albeit I might do Blackburn away).

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

What about his press release after he was told by the club that they weren't selling him?

I'm confused by your confusion.

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
What about his press release after he was told by the club that they weren't selling him?

I'm confused by your confusion.
What did it say? I honestly can't remember.

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
There's people on here who are going to sing Viva Ronaldo when he plays for us again. Where's the incentive to pretend you are loyal to United? Sometimes our club is an embarassment. The Geordies will have a bigger protest to get Keegan back than we could get to stop the club being plunged hundreds of millions of pounds of debt. Even the scousers care more for their club than we do ours. It seems as long as we keep winning people can do whatever they want whenever they want and we'll just keep taking it. I bet Tufty "Top lad in real life" is busy getting his Viva Ronaldo banner done as we type and Betty's Hotpot will be preparing his speech on behalf of everyone at OT welcoming him back.
That's £#%&!ing %@#$&!s you know nothing @#%&!.

Unread 15-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Ether

I'm not debating that he would have moved to Madrid if a deal had been reached. I think everybody has accepted that. I just don't think that automatically means he doesn't want to play for us, and is somehow still here against his will. The way Fiddy called him a '@#%&! who doesn't want to play for us' you'd think he'd publicly stated he doesn't want to be here any longer, or was planning on striking if he didn't get a move. If that was the case he'd have put in a transfer request, or done a Berbatov.

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:12 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
There's people on here who are going to sing Viva Ronaldo when he plays for us again. Where's the incentive to pretend you are loyal to United? Sometimes our club is an embarassment. The Geordies will have a bigger protest to get Keegan back than we could get to stop the club being plunged hundreds of millions of pounds of debt. Even the scousers care more for their club than we do ours. It seems as long as we keep winning people can do whatever they want whenever they want and we'll just keep taking it. I bet Tufty "Top lad in real life" is busy getting his Viva Ronaldo banner done as we type and Betty's Hotpot will be preparing his speech on behalf of everyone at OT welcoming him back.
pie sales are down though.

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:27 PM
magic_cantona

In all honesty, he's pissed me off with all the shite in he summer.

He WOULD have gone to the £#%&! pigs if he could have.He hasn't though.And if he performs and wins us games like we know he can, that's all I'm interested in.

United > Ronaldo.

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:29 PM
believe

Quote:
In all honesty, he's pissed me off with all the shite in he summer.

He WOULD have gone to the £#%&! pigs if he could have.He hasn't though.And if he performs and wins us games like we know he can, that's all I'm interested in.

United > Ronaldo.
Any chance you could have a go at stating the obvious in your next post?

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Any chance you could have a go at stating the obvious in your next post?
Believe is an utter @#%&!! Rep me!

Will that do?

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:36 PM
believe

Quote:
Believe is an utter @#%&!! Rep me!

Will that do?
don't get me started on rep!!

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Mate, if I hadn't given all my rep out over the past 24hrs (as the message says) I'd be spraying it all over you.

So, erm......you know..........

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Ether

Quote:
Nobody has by the looks of it. 2 squares tramp

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Luffy

this is the things with humans, a tiny aggravation coupled with a crowd egging on certain opinions and bam its an unstoppable tidal wave. As Utd fans we really should rise above it.

1) Ronaldo didnt do much wrong, he has always said he wants to go to Real. He did not try to go, he merely thought about it and suggested it might be possible, but always said its not up to him.

2) Look at Berbatov ffs. "Let me go or I am not well to play" wtf does that say about loyalty to the club who got him where he is today? Burnt all hs bridges, £#%&!ed off his team mates and fans who idolised him, not a care in the world.

If you're "boycotting" Ronaldo like a bunch of old biddies who've been offended by something, then you shouldnt really support people like Berbatov either. Ronaldo could have eaisly done a berbatov and chose not to because believe it or not he loves man utd and he loves the fans.

cut him some slack, he hasnt behaved half as bad as some of you make out.

now stop acting like the jilted lovers and get back into the bed. you know you want to.

Unread 15-09-2008, 08:40 PM
believe

Quote:
Mate, if I hadn't given all my rep out over the past 24hrs (as the message says) I'd be spraying it all over you.

So, erm......you know..........
Quote:
Nobody has by the looks of it. 2 squares tramp
this year i've had pneumonia, a broken finger, been dumped twice and made redundant but that hurt.

Unread 15-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
That's £#%&!ing %@#$&!s you know nothing @#%&!.
Oh really? You're the know nothing @#%&! if you believe we put up more of a fight to get rid of the Glazer's than the scouser have to get rid of Gillette and Hicks. They've held rallies against them, the general crowd are against them. The son of one of them was given loads of shit in a Liverpool pub. They've publicly appealed for someone else to buy them out.

We've replaced the banners, sang no anti-Glazer songs and our public representatives never say anything negative ever about the Glazers.

Come on £#%&! Face, tell me you know nothing @#%&! where I'm wrong.

Unread 15-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Talking Ronaldo could soon be back

time for some more horseshit

i know...

let's pretend he hates United
Closed Thread