Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Re: Concur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Really?

He has 1 goal in what, 6 games if you count the shield?

This is a £30m forward. Darren Bent and Defoe have outscored him handsomely in weaker teams.

Berbatov owes United something on Sunday, you can't only rely on Rooney + we don't know yet if the midfield will be a consistent source of goals(they've started well for sure).
Back from your ban for talking absolute shit @#%&! face?

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:26 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
I don't think a striker that scores 1 goal in 6 games is undroppable.

And Evra is more undroppable than both Berbatov and Fletcher.
As good as Evra is he's not as important to the result on Sunday as Berbatov and Fletcher are. In fact I'd go as far as saying that if Evra got injured one of the twins could do a great job, and probably put a better quality ball in when bombing forward.

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
As good as Evra is he's not as important to the result on Sunday as Berbatov and Fletcher are. In fact I'd go as far as saying that if Evra got injured one of the twins could do a great job, and probably put a better quality ball in when bombing forward.
Not sure it matters who is "more vital". Only really a point for those who just want to play one player off against another.

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Withers

Default Re: It's gotta be Rooney and Berbatov on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No Official Thread anymore after the behaviour of certain forumista's in the last week.
Are you serious?

Is this because Mr Ed started one or is there more to it than that?

Bit unfair on Ed if it's because of him, he is unpopular enough as it is.

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Are you serious?

Is this because Mr Ed started one or is there more to it than that?

Bit unfair on Ed if it's because of him, he is unpopular enough as it is.
I'm in a strop 'cos now Shrek has repeated it.

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Withers

Quote:
I'm in a strop 'cos now Shrek has repeated it.
Just seen that.

He might be getting giddy because of the success of his prediction league.

Told you to start it earlier.

Regroup and come back stronger next week bedders. None of these gloryhunters will have to stomach to start one for Wolves in the Carling Cup.

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Just seen that.

He might be getting giddy because of the success of his prediction league.

Told you to start it earlier.

Regroup and come back stronger next week bedders. None of these gloryhunters will have to stomach to start one for Wolves in the Carling Cup.
See that's where you require my hardy nature. It's a right £#%&!er to start those uns, you know whgen you've no £#%&!ing idea who might play.

Well the gauntlet is down Horceface n' Jochogre, let's see if you've got the stomach for a Carlos Tevez Cup team thread or you're just BGTS?

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:08 AM
marlo

Quote:
Rio's a doubt, liar.

Oh and at least my bruv's got a job, not a scumbag drug dealer like yours.
my brother has a job actually... but seriously a grown man saying 'my brother is better that your brother'

my brother isnt online fighting my battles for me ffs while i disrespect dad. what a wierd family. the 'jablonskys'

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:11 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Where did I say he has been bad?

All i'm saying is, that he's not undroppable and that he should score more goals.
But when he was dropped we suffered, and put in a shit performance against Arsenal and was lucky to win, we'd have been lucky if we drew, we were shit that day. We are far more assured with Berbs in the team, the players play around him. I'd like to see him score more but if he is a big part of our play and we're winning who cares?

Or, is it just that you were wrong about Rooney, and you now look a bit stupid so have turned your attention to Berbs?

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
my brother has a job actually... but seriously a grown man saying 'my brother is better that your brother'

my brother isnt online fighting my battles for me ffs while i disrespect dad. what a wierd family. the 'jablonskys'
Scumbag drug dealer isn't a job.

still lying I see.

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:35 AM
marlo

Quote:
Scombag drug dealer isn't a job.

still lying I see.
im wondering how long until i get a pm from torq.

'leave my brother alone'

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:36 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
im wondering how long until i get a pm from torq.

'leave my brother alone'
relying on your own lies to back yourself up.

Pathetic.

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:36 AM
wiganste

Jesus, do some people not get tired of arguing on an internet forum?

:gayfight:

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up Re: It's gotta be Rooney and Berbatov on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Jesus, do some people not get tired of arguing on an internet forum?

:gayfight:
Anyway, gonna be a good game i reckon, Berbatov and Rooney up front, maybe Giggs and valencia wide, plenty of pace and class up front there.

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:40 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Anyway, gonna be a good game i reckon, Berbatov and Rooney up front, maybe Giggs and valencia wide, plenty of pace and class up front there.
Hopefully.

I'd start Giggs, seeing as Scholes can't play. If it was a choice between Valencia & Nani, I'd pick Valencia. Very encouraging signs from the lad in Turkey, not so much from Nani.

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Hopefully.

I'd start Giggs, seeing as Scholes can't play. If it was a choice between Valencia & Nani, I'd pick Valencia. Very encouraging signs from the lad in Turkey, not so much from Nani.
Kind of a toss up between Nani and Valencia for this one. They've both had good and indifferent performances. I think I'd go with the more direct play of valencia personally in this, though I'd not be unhappy if we go with nani.

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

Apparantly they've had some comments from Fergie on 5 Live saying it aint looking good for Rio playing.

Unread 18-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Redknapp told the London Evening Standard: “I am not being disrespectful to Chelsea, but they are a long way from being in the same bracket as Manchester United, because of what United are,"

“United have always been a massive football club, they have a fantastic tradition and history, and they get 76,000 people watching them every week.

“Chelsea might finish above them in the table, but to get the recognition around the world that United have is very difficult.

“It would help them if they could manage to win the Champions League, but you have to remember that United are a special club.”
Classy as always Harry!

Unread 18-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Crixus00

Berbs has to play in all our important games and some. he came to us with a high goal goal scoring pedigree. He is playing very well so what's changed? Maybe luck? Team tactics sacrificing the goals? dunno.

I think he's quality, just needs a run of games AND to play all the big games. AND to know he will be playing the big games.

I cringe when i read the team sheet to find Rooney up on his own (even tho MUTV try and "dress it up" as a 4-3-3, liers :P )

Unread 18-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Thumbs up Re: It's gotta be Rooney and Berbatov on Sunday.

Quote:
Hopefully.

what he said

we play rooney and berbs and we'll muller 'em
Closed Thread