United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-06-2021, 09:58 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Definitely the first one.

Either way. No matter what the sun says, England would be toast without big Razza. Luke Shaw lolz. Less than a year ago he was getting abuse in this very thread by the same mongs zuckin him now.
That's because Shaw got better. You should try it.

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:00 AM
puressence

Quote:

Either way. No matter what the sun says, England would be toast without big Razza. Luke Shaw lolz. Less than a year ago he was getting abuse in this very thread by the same mongs zuckin him now.
Must be hurting you .. how about £#%&! off to rome you @#%&!

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:09 AM
Marvel7

Quote:
Rent free.

Raheem Sterling has scored all the goals.

Fatboy was benched first two games no?
Just about sums you up. Sterling, a City player, has been £#%&!ing awful, but yeah he has scored 3 goals, and you're calling him big razza. Shaw, a Utd player, has been superb, and you prefer to focus on our ex manager that nearly killed Shaw's career.

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:18 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Rent free.

You are aware that Luke has never brought him up right? That absolutely every occasion this has come up it is because Mourinho has brought it up and insistently spoken about Shaw?
The evidence is pretty conclusive that Mourinho is the oddball in this exchange and trying to paint it as the other way round just makes you look as demented as him...

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:21 AM
dragflick

Quote:

The £#%&!ing state of you

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:30 AM
NedKelly

Lads, lads. It’s bait. And not good quality bait either.

Shaw is smashing it and it’s great to see. I’ve had a few pals (Londoners in particular) singing his praises and admitting they were wrong about him. We’ve seen it all last season but I think he’d been written off by a lot of people after a lacklustre few years, coinciding funnily enough with Mourinho’s tenure here - which says a lot about how poor his man management is. Great to see players like Shaw and Pogba thrive under Ole

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:56 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Lads, lads. It’s bait. And not good quality bait either.

Shaw is smashing it and it’s great to see. I’ve had a few pals (Londoners in particular) singing his praises and admitting they were wrong about him. We’ve seen it all last season but I think he’d been written off by a lot of people after a lacklustre few years, coinciding funnily enough with Mourinho’s tenure here - which says a lot about how poor his man management is. Great to see players like Shaw and Pogba thrive under Ole
Nedders has finally dropped Martial

Unread 30-06-2021, 11:24 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
You are aware that Luke has never brought him up right? That absolutely every occasion this has come up it is because Mourinho has brought it up and insistently spoken about Shaw?
The evidence is pretty conclusive that Mourinho is the oddball in this exchange and trying to paint it as the other way round just makes you look as demented as him...
Shaw was the bigger man nqat

Unread 30-06-2021, 11:42 AM
Drexl

In a funny kind of way, mou's adversity MADE our boy shaw the way he is.

I wish he hadn't broke his his leg, but I also wish he gets to kiss the cup

COME ON!!!!!

Unread 30-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
In a funny kind of way, mou's adversity MADE our boy shaw the way he is.

I wish he hadn't broke his his leg, but I also wish he gets to kiss the cup

COME ON!!!!!
Yep. Mourinho's legacy (aside from the trophies and the 2nd highest win percentage in our history) is the progression of Shaw.

I'm sure when he writes his autobiography he will give Mou the credit he deserves

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:20 PM
puressence

But Jose said he’s shit can’t assist can’t cross can’t play unless he manages him. How about jump in the Tiber you @#%&!

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:20 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
But Jose said he’s shit can’t assist can’t cross can’t play unless he manages him. How about jump in the Tiber you @#%&!
This ^^

Unread 03-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Neo

Football

Ballon s’Haw.

Unread 03-07-2021, 10:23 PM
ZiggyStardust

Slowly but surely Shaw is conquering Europe

Unread 03-07-2021, 10:36 PM
Arnold Muhren

Shawberto Carlos. What a tournament he’s having. Tramps piss > Mourinho.

Unread 03-07-2021, 10:41 PM
ryanMUFC

Had a superb season.

There’s always a bore somewhere that can’t mention Luke Shaw without bringing up Mourinho.

Unread 03-07-2021, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Mou deserves it, though. His treatment of Shaw was certainly not one of his brighter spots at United.

Unread 03-07-2021, 11:15 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Had a superb season.

There’s always a bore somewhere that can’t mention Luke Shaw without bringing up Mourinho.
Yeah, Jose Mourinho.

Unread 03-07-2021, 11:31 PM
Hyman_Roth

Thought he looked sluggish and off the pace in the first half (first 35 ish) but was on it properly in the 2nd. Him and Sterling isn’t working as well as it should as Sterling rarely wants to pass to him.

Unread 03-07-2021, 11:43 PM
windy waffles

Best left back in the world.
Closed Thread