United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 01:04 PM
silv
 
Default Luke Shaw

He's pretty much done now isn't he?

What was his injury? Noticed Rooney looking at him a bit oddly as if to say 'soft lad'..
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He's pretty much done now isn't he?

What was his injury? Noticed Rooney looking at him a bit oddly as if to say 'soft lad'..
got an ouchy.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 01:07 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
got an ouchy.
Poorly tummy

He looked like a big baby sat down
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 01:15 PM
AK14
 
Default

Yeah also noticed Rooneys look of disgust

I think he's done, he'll do well somewhere else though. Just doesn't have to bollocks for the rebuild that's going on here.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 01:47 PM
LFOD
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yeah also noticed Rooneys look of disgust

I think he's done, he'll do well somewhere else though. Just doesn't have to balls for the rebuild that's going on here.
it's bigger than the "rebuild" - some players can't run out of that tunnel for united , not got the head for it. others that have with , shall i say , lesser talent but are not as twitchy about being called on (o'shea , fletcher) work out.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 02:08 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
it's bigger than the "rebuild" - some players can't run out of that tunnel for united , not got the head for it. others that have with , shall i say , lesser talent but are not as twitchy about being called on (o'shea , fletcher) work out.
None of this would explain why he's played very well for us at times though. There is clearly an issue mentally, either relating to the injury or his relationship with Jose but to say he's mentally weak to play for united is nonsense.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 02:14 PM
LFOD
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
None of this would explain why he's played very well for us at times though. There is clearly an issue mentally, either relating to the injury or his relationship with Jose but to say he's mentally weak to play for united is nonsense.
it does , the constant "it's a big match" wears on those with the lack of mental strength. which can be the difference in when/how/ you recover from injury and how it effects your head when you do. some come and never find their feet. it's not that they don't possess the skill which he clearly has.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Cream
 
Default

I wouldn't have doubted him for a second if it weren't for Mourinho's curious reaction. Maybe Rooney's too.

Darmian was like that last season, but he went off for treatment against Swansea and actually came back on! Could've knocked me down with a feather duster.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 02:21 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Tbf there's not many players who can withstand the pressure of being expected to cruise to a 1-1 draw every time you step out onto that hallowed Old Trafford turf.
 
Unread 01-05-2017, 02:28 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
it's bigger than the "rebuild" - some players can't run out of that tunnel for united , not got the head for it. others that have with , shall i say , lesser talent but are not as twitchy about being called on (o'shea , fletcher) work out.
Though we hate to admit it, that's why Bogbrush keeps getting picked as well. If only he had some actual ability, he could be the new Park.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Luke Shaw
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Luke Shaw TheFatGoth Football 495 09-04-2017 07:37 PM
Luke Shaw interview Switching Off Football 4 26-08-2016 04:39 PM
luke shaw out for a month puressence Football 226 06-01-2015 12:07 PM
Luke Shaw believe Football 20 03-11-2014 08:39 PM
Luke Shaw HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon Football 31 22-08-2013 06:52 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.