United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2008, 09:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
Problem with this board is that there's a level of over sensitivity - some give but cant take.
You for example you sulky @#%&!. Now £#%&! off and dab the top of your head with tissue paper.

Unread 02-05-2008, 09:52 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Lou is like Shami Chakribati, I agree with alomost every thing that he says but accept that the delivery of his points is done in such a way that will wind up quite a lot of people.

Unread 02-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Cry? Not crying, just pointing out what a @#%&! you are, a point you are failing to contradict. As to taking the internet seriously, it wasn't me posting on it at 4am was it.
Well actually you've called me a @#%&! about 10 times but have failed to explain why, it seems like @#%&! is the only word you know.

Unread 02-05-2008, 09:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
Well actually you've called me a @#%&! about 10 times but have failed to explain why, it seems like @#%&! is the only word you know.
Really? The only word? Seems to me I've used it within sentences made up of many words so as usual you are wrong. Oh and the reason i call it you is that it so perfectly sums you up. Keep dabbing that forehead.

Unread 02-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You for example you sulky @#%&!. Now £#%&! off and dab the top of your head with tissue paper.
Ok i'll give you that one now £#%&! off while your ahead.

Unread 02-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Lou is like Shami Chakribati, I agree with alomost every thing that he says but accept that the delivery of his points is done in such a way that will wind up quite a lot of people.
That's all I'm trying to say.
Unfortunately Lou is utterly incapable of grasping that they are different ways of saying things.

Unread 02-05-2008, 10:06 AM
turkred

anyway I thought the clueless #@&%! should be on a flight to the play off final by now

Unread 02-05-2008, 10:10 AM
armchair

He agitates the people he's pretending to speak for more than the people he's supposed to be slamming. Him and pure have different 'styles' on the issue but manage the same results.

Unread 03-05-2008, 03:11 AM
shenwen

and 2 years on he is still convinced that I am anti-Fc when if fact I am merely anti-clueless @#%&!s living in canada (see his list of why people hate FC if proof was ever neede of his cluelessness - jealous there will be two uniteds in the same league, don't live in manchester!!!!)

Unread 03-05-2008, 03:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Whats the Score?

Unread 03-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Whats the Score?
FC Promoted, beat skem 4-1 over 3000 there to see it

Unibond premier next season with the following teams;

Cammell Laird
Ashton United
Bradford Park Avenue
Buxton
Eastwood Town
FC United of Manchester
Frickley Athletic
Guiseley
Hucknall Town
Ilkeston Town
Kendal Town
Leigh RMI
Marine
Matlock Town
North Ferriby United
Ossett Town
Prescot Cables
Vauxhall Motors
Whitby Town
Witton Albion
Worksop Town

There's a few beltin aways in that lot, will be another cracking season next year no doubt.

Unread 04-05-2008, 12:07 AM
lawman

Default two uniteds but the soul is one

well done fc united of manchester
Closed Thread