Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
its just not United.....

United are red white n black

anything else is just :bi:
I must be younger than you Denis, my first kit was the home one before the 'sleeve' one I pictured.

I £#%&!ing loved it don't get me wrong, but I remember going to a kid from schools birthday party in a sports hall (£#%&! knows where it was but it had them fluffy green balls) and a lad had that blue one with Sharp Electronics on it!

Oh my god how I hated him! My first taste of envy and sheer longing.

I have loved that kit ever since, the first United kit I truly fell in love with, even now after all I have seen following United, that one kit when I see it sends me back to that inexplicable feeling in your stomach you got when waiting for the team to come out.

(A feeling that no matter what I try I just can't replicate anymore..... The magic of youth I suppose)

Sorry but I just don't have the anti-blue (kit) sentiment

Unread 03-05-2008, 04:23 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
yeah i know

for years i thought it was an all black kit....on account of having a black n white telly till about 1997

Unread 03-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Bral

I remember seeing the same pictures of that kit last summer as a possibility of our away kit for this season...

Nice shirt though.
Closed Thread