United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-11-2007, 07:34 AM
bcred

Thing is flowers,either foot... but he has to be aggressive in that situation.It was a fantastic chance,all he had to do was get stuck in.You are right tho,the left was the proper choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers of Manchester
Evra was left exposed at times.

Giggs - yet another Cup Final style miss...why didnt he use his left

However, Giggs still can do it and has shown at times (especially in the last month).

The thing is Fergie needs to play Nani in a big game to really give him a proper kick up the arse.

Unread 05-11-2007, 07:38 AM
bcred

this post is spot on,Giggs has to be rested and used in certain situations,he can be a starter against the lower group,does anybody see Giggs popping one ala Nani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
I didnt say this was the end? I truly hopes he beats Charlton's record.

Unread 05-11-2007, 10:07 AM
S/Side.Red

He was a liability in the second half. I'm surprised he stayed on, especially ahead of Anderson, who was the only member of the United midfield who really showed composure and assuredness in midfield.

Unread 05-11-2007, 10:35 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He was a liability in the second half. I'm surprised he stayed on, especially ahead of Anderson, who was the only member of the United midfield who really showed composure and assuredness in midfield.
thought it a strange substitution myself.

Unread 05-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
how was the performance of giggs yesterday? I thought it was shambolic and nothing else. Didn't offer the team anything tbh. I am talking only about yesterdays performance btw as you wanted.

So he didn't use awareness, intelligence and precision crossing ability to set up a wonderful chance for Rooney out of virtually nothing

Unread 05-11-2007, 06:48 PM
MUFC One Love

Sharath you talk utter £#%&!ing £#%&!. Now saying you're not convinced by the Rooney and Tevez partnership, you'll be the first to £#%&! when they carry on their good form.

Giggs has been shite this season but Ronaldo was awful the other day, completely non-existent. At least Giggs got the ball to give away. Rooney was our best attacker and Tevez worked very hard and did a good job.

Unread 25-11-2007, 06:04 AM
sharath

bttt...

where are you park ji sung?

at least he will offer the team something, including goals.

Unread 25-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Giggs was no better nor worse than the rest of em, unfair to single out individuals when the team as a whole was crap.

Unread 25-11-2007, 10:46 AM
dunk

A bit harsh to blame the wingers when the midfield couldn't supply them with the ball, and Nani was no better.

Unread 10-12-2007, 12:10 PM
sharath

Giggs was surprisingly fresher and good. And that too on a heavy water logged pitch.

His pass to rooney deserved a goal. Fantastic. Hopefully he can keep the same form going.
Closed Thread