United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 18-05-2024, 10:00 AM
believe

They’ve probably give him a job in the car park directing traffic, the pointing £#%&!wit. Another one of bunks “coaches know” revelations.

Unread 18-05-2024, 11:45 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
They’ve probably give him a job in the car park directing traffic, the pointing £#%&!wit. Another one of bunks “coaches know” revelations.
Yep, everything Dutch or Dutch tinged we’ve touched apart from Martinez has turned out to be diabolical. And even he’s been injured for eons.

I actually thought beek might work out and he wasn’t being used properly. I was horrifically wrong - he’s just dog shit basically.

Hopefully, if Erik does go, that’s our dalliance with the clog wearers forever. Absolute poo.

Unread 18-05-2024, 01:55 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Arnold, Edwin, Jaap, Robin and Daley , turning in their respective graves, Nqat

Unread 18-05-2024, 02:28 PM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
Arnold, Edwin, Jaap, Robin and Daley , turning in their respective graves, Nqat
And Jordi.

No one should forget Rene's contribution though.

Unread 18-05-2024, 02:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Yep, everything Dutch or Dutch tinged we’ve touched apart from Martinez has turned out to be diabolical.

Not sure this guy is serious...

Unread 18-05-2024, 02:52 PM
Hyman_Roth

Recently - players that have come through the Dutch league - Erik, Onana, Antony, Malacia, Beek.

All either shite or disappointing. It’s not even up for debate.

Unread 18-05-2024, 03:54 PM
guerreiro

Ole deserves a lot of apologies.

Unread 18-05-2024, 05:41 PM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
On my only visit to the Nou Camp when on holiday a few years ago, the first thing I ascertained is where the TV cameras were placed on match days. On learning that I went there and could look down in reverence to the goalmouth where Ole's touch went in. I did think of trying to get on the pitch, but the security looked more than a bit heavy. I think I might have uttered a silent prayer to St Ole.
After that I had no interest and left, trying to explain to an angry wife why we had travelled there and then left after just a few minutes. Trying to explain that it was just as worthy as travelling all the way to a bloody weird unfinished cathedral and looking around a building site did not seem to cut the ice, however.

We went back into the city to get totally ripped off in a restaurant again.

Unread 18-05-2024, 10:00 PM
Stickman

Lightbulb

Quote:
He signed him.

Unread 18-05-2024, 10:59 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
He signed him.
Did he £#%&! yeah he signed him then refused to play him

Unread 18-05-2024, 11:05 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
Did he £#%&! yeah he signed him then refused to play him
He’s on record saying the club will never sign a player the manager doesn’t want.

I’ll take him at that.

Unread 18-05-2024, 11:07 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
He’s on record saying the club will never sign a player the manager doesn’t want.

I’ll take him at that.

Unread 19-05-2024, 12:05 AM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mou Mou Land View Post
On my only visit to the Nou Camp when on holiday a few years ago, the first thing I ascertained is where the TV cameras were placed on match days. On learning that I went there and could look down in reverence to the goalmouth where Ole's touch went in. I did think of trying to get on the pitch, but the security looked more than a bit heavy. I think I might have uttered a silent prayer to St Ole.
After that I had no interest and left, trying to explain to an angry wife why we had travelled there and then left after just a few minutes. Trying to explain that it was just as worthy as travelling all the way to a bloody weird unfinished cathedral and looking around a building site did not seem to cut the ice, however.

We went back into the city to get totally ripped off in a restaurant again.

Unread 19-05-2024, 01:29 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
He signed him.
Even if he did, he then took the correct decision to sideline him. We then had years of folk whinging that he broke him and used as a stick against his management skills.

Unread 19-05-2024, 02:07 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Even if he did, he then took the correct decision to sideline him. We then had years of folk whinging that he broke him and used as a stick against his management skills.
So if anything Ole should have been offering apologies as opposed to being owed them?