United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-06-2022, 11:20 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Oh noes...

You're not Jonathan Wilson by any chance are you?

Anyway, the rest of your post is utter balls as well. Goals dried up for this team before Ronaldo ever set foot back in the club, and it can happen again whether he stays or leaves. When they do dry up, it's not because of Ronaldo, it's because the players are either shit, or there's something up with them mentally.

And in case you're not convinced...

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/15...nt-drop-him%2F
You're not Ronaldo's mum are you?

Do you get this upset every time someone has a different opinion than you or just on the Ronaldo stuff?

Unread 24-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
You're not Ronaldo's mum are you?
I £#%&!ing wish.

Quote:
Do you get this upset every time someone has a different opinion than you or just on the Ronaldo stuff?
Sorry to disappoint Jonathan, but I'm not upset. More than happy to counter unadulterated nonsense when I read it though.

Unread 24-06-2022, 11:35 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I f***ing wish.

Sorry to disappoint Jonathan, but I'm not upset. More than happy to counter unadulterated nonsense when I read it though.
I laughed.

People, especially on here, seem very dismissive of Ronaldo's impact on the dressing room. I'm not really interested where the blame lies, whether there was a genuine power struggle or if players weren't meeting his standards, the facts are we finished 2nd the season before he was here and then 6th with him.

Unread 24-06-2022, 11:50 AM
Stickman

Quote:
I laughed.

People, especially on here, seem very dismissive of Ronaldo's impact on the dressing room. I'm not really interested where the blame lies, whether there was a genuine power struggle or if players weren't meeting his standards, the facts are we finished 2nd the season before he was here and then 6th with him.
We started to go to complete shit before the season ended. Something Ronaldo’s lynch mob conveniently forget.

Unread 24-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Joe Biden

Link with bayern quashed.

Unread 24-06-2022, 01:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
We started to go to complete shit before the season ended. Something Ronaldo’s lynch mob conveniently forget.
Yep. Ronaldo scored as much as he did over the season in spite of how we played as a team, not because we played to his strengths. If he was at City he’d have scored 30+.

Unread 25-06-2022, 03:45 PM
Blomq15

One of the reasons, apparently, that Bayern are not interested is they’re concerned about what Ronaldo would do to dressing room dynamics. Also his age, wage and lack of pressing.

How could they possibly have concerns over Ronnie’s effect on the dressing room? *eyeroll*

Unread 25-06-2022, 03:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
One of the reasons, apparently, that Bayern are not interested is they’re concerned about what Ronaldo would do to dressing room dynamics. Also his age, wage and lack of pressing.

How could they possibly have concerns over Ronnie’s effect on the dressing room? *eyeroll*
You’ve made that up.

Unread 25-06-2022, 03:52 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You’ve made that up.
What an accusation. Unless you think I’m Hasan Salihamidzic.

Unread 25-06-2022, 03:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
What an accusation. Unless you think I’m Hasan Salihamidzic.
Link it then.

All I’ve seen is him saying he doesn’t fit with their transfer policy. Being old as dust and all..

Unread 25-06-2022, 03:57 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
Link it then.

All I’ve seen is him saying he doesn’t fit with their transfer policy. Being old as dust and all..
You’re quick to call BS. If you don’t want to believe me, how about you do the legwork? I couldn’t care either way.

Unread 25-06-2022, 04:23 PM
dunk

Not seen anything even remotely negative or along the lines of what you claimed tbh.

Interestingly, what you claimed was said matches what you think Ronaldo’s impact has been at United..

Unread 25-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
https://twitter.com/imiasanmia/statu...ZquHqLINRVQ7Pg

Not seen anything even remotely negative or along the lines of what you claimed tbh.

Interestingly, what you claimed was said matches what you think Ronaldo’s impact has been at United..
I actually went to find it again and couldn’t. It was on a facebook newsfeed that’s now disappeared because I’ve read it. It listed 4 reasons why Bayern don’t want him: age, wage, lack of pressing and effect on dressing room. I’ve only seen the “4 points” bit since, not the full explanation. We’ll see if it drops up elsewhere.

Your last line gave me a stroke.

Unread 25-06-2022, 04:44 PM
dunk

Unread 25-06-2022, 04:47 PM
NedKelly

Facebook newsfeed

Unread 25-06-2022, 07:13 PM
marlo

if he has any sense he would stay at United.

we are possibly the only big team in a competitive league that would offer him a starting position.

fwiw i hope he leaves.

need a fully functional team this coming season with a striker that starts the press.

no one plays with a slow penalty box striker in this era

Unread 25-06-2022, 07:17 PM
Bunker Buster

God they are grasping.... Chelsea, actual Chelsea ?

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:02 PM
dunk

There’s a deffo determination to cause trouble between United and Ronaldo.

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:05 PM
AK14

Don’t think he’ll see out the season with us tbh.
Closed Thread