United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:07 PM
92ToBury

Take the players back to square one and teach them like the imbeciles some of them are. Passing, moving. Absolute basics you seen in training of primary school kids. If they think that's beneath them, show them a "highlight" video from today.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
He’s got to the end of the season to convince me... and I’m pretty far from convinced.

Tactics are one dimensional, our play on the pitch is woeful - no cohesion, we don’t really have a plan b and any team that sits deep against us can beat us.

It’s an awful, awful watch most of the time. I don’t have any reason to think next season will be any different either.
This is ridiculously negative, and its undeniable IMO that too many people have their outlooks on us distorted because city win nearly every game.

If we are shit, what does that say about EVERY SINGLE OTHER TEAM in the PL?

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Pre-set agendas? That he’s not good enough at this level? Hmm ok.

We won’t though. Sorry.
If we don't win the Europa League then I think there will be serious questions asked.

You know i've already asked these questions. I would have binned him after the CL exit and our very bad league run but there will be a lot noise come end of season if we're trophyless again and end the league season with a whimper. If in addition there is no clear progress in style or strategy then you must start wondering what the plan is. Just scrape top 4 every season, no cups, play meh footy?

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:10 PM
AK14

No problem with him

He’s done well up until now

Makes some odd decisions at times (not changing things at HT today the latest one) but what manager doesn’t

Just needs to be properly backed instead of the board panicking and signing a couple of kids and a past it striker on deadline day

If the club give him some of the players that Rodgers has been handed at Leicester for example I’m confident he’d get us challenging.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Sparky***

Lost a game so we're back at this again are we.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:11 PM
ryanMUFC

He put out a weakened side in a QF ahead of an international break.

If people have an agenda for saying how £#%&!ing stupid of an idea that was, the people using the word need a dictionary in the face.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:11 PM
Tronics

he’s dogshit that’s why

these players are wasted on him those jokers on the sidelines

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Pre-set agendas? That he’s not good enough at this level? Hmm ok.
What level?

He doesn't win pretty much every single game like city do - boo-hoo. Unless we get bankrolled in the way that they are, that isn't changing any time soon whoever the manager is.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
he’s dogshit that’s why

these players are wasted on him those jokers on the sidelines
Getting a bit sad now bro

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Lost a game so we're back at this again are we.
It would appear so.

Some of our "fans" are so spoilt and stupid it literally defies belief.

There, I've said it

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:15 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It would appear so.

There, I've said it
Riccers coming out swinging. Love to see it

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:16 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
It would appear so.

There, I've said it
Think this is the most irate I’ve ever seen ric. Someone is defo paying for it in his cellar.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Getting a bit sad now bro
supporting a coach over the club is sadder imo

but i’m sure Sancho and Halaand will change everything

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Riccers coming out swinging. Love to see it
I mean, I'm as pissed off as anybody about today tbf. We WERE shit, no hiding it.

But its almost as if certain people are just waiting for us to lose, and the infrequency with which it has happened recently if anything makes that even more obvious.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
It would appear so.

There, I've said it
You just stick your head in the sand and we can do it all again next season. Great.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
supporting a coach over the club is sadder imo

but i’m sure Sancho and Halaand will change everything
Eh? I don’t want mutantface here specifically because I support the club over everything else.

Stop regurgitating the same turgid shite over and over again. When we win you put a negative slant on it and when we lose you’re the first and the loudest to criticise.

No need to reply, am following the lead of others and putting you on ignore. All for healthy debate but you’re just a moron.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
You just stick your head in the sand and we can do it all again next season. Great.
That rather depends on if our manager gets properly backed this summer, as he very obviously wasn't last year.

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
That rather depends on if our manager gets properly backed this summer, as he very obviously wasn't last year.
What point we are £455m in debt are you missing? We’ve just borrowed £60m too. Does that reek of buying new players or the ability to strengthen that we need? Or am I just being too stupid?

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:24 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
He put out a weakened side and then made 4 subs at the same time to rectify his mistake.

You’ve used the words agenda and stupid in the last few minutes: which one would you use to describe someone that turns a blind eye to someone else’s mistakes?

Unread 21-03-2021, 08:25 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Eh? I don’t want mutantface here specifically because I support the club over everything else.

Stop regurgitating the same turgid shite over and over again. When we win you put a negative slant on it and when we lose you’re the first and the loudest to criticise.

No need to reply, am following the lead of others and putting you on ignore. All for healthy debate but you’re just a moron.
proper feminine trait that, announcing you’re going to ignore someone before you do it

Ole is a terrible coach, i don’t want that to be true because i support the club it’s true

if we have aspirations to win the league Ole isn’t our guy, if we want to secure top 4 and have “decent” cup runs every season then let’s keep him for as long as possible
Closed Thread