United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 01-03-2018, 01:15 PM
AK14

Still playing Hunter Call Of The Wild

It's really addictive!

Doing the missions are optional so you can just walk around (two HUGE maps) and hunt, which is great for someone like me that only has an hour a night free to play so I'm not wasting time listening to boring storylines etc

Unread 01-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Poop

Here's a real purdy looking game that's just been released.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_our_vi...-19880_en.html

Gravel, its an off-road (most of the time) arcade racer on consoles and pc. We don't get many of them on pc, usually fucking boring sims so we take what we get when it comes to the brainless stuff. Full game and demo available now.

Unread 01-03-2018, 06:11 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Here's a real purdy looking game that's just been released.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_our_vi...-19880_en.html

Gravel, its an off-road (most of the time) arcade racer on consoles and pc. We don't get many of them on pc, usually fucking boring sims so we take what we get when it comes to the brainless stuff. Full game and demo available now.

https://youtu.be/NBDgBM1YJgg

Unread 01-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
don't get excited like I did. had very underwhelming reviews

dirt rally it is

Unread 09-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Poop

Sonic Adventure on Steam

Discovered a mod/patch that unlocks the frame rate, ups the resolution and all that shit. Game camera is still as wonky as ever but fuck it, its Sonic Adventure.

Unread 14-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Poop

Mini Doom 2 finally released, and its glorious

https://calaverastudio.itch.io/minid...oom-2-launched

Quote:
What if Doom was a platformer instead of a first person shooter? The answer is miniDoom 2, a fan game that pays homage to the Doom franchise by reimagining it as a 2d retro platformer. It takes the beloved cast of classic DOOM enemies and weapons and blends them with old school 80s and 90s games like Contra and Metal Slug resulting in a fast paced pixelated carnage fest with a killer heavy metal soundtrack.

Features:

17 new levels and 2 new bosses for hours of fun (and frustration).
14 weapons spanning all Doom games and additional secret weapons.
40+ minutes of face-melting metal and spine-shivering ambient music, plus renditions of the classic “At Doom’s Gate” theme.
Secrets, upgrades and mysterious artifacts to discover and unlock.
Smooth and responsive controls that will make your skills the most important weapon to defeat the legions of hell.
Colorful, funny and bloody artwork inspired on 80s and 90s games.
5 levels of difficulty and 4 game modes to fit every gamer, from the inexperienced rookie to the demon slaying hardcore gamer that has walked the planes for a million years.

Unread 14-03-2018, 04:32 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The long dark. Pc open world survival game. Single player. No monsters or shite, just you in the Canadian wilderness trying to stay alive vs wolves, hunger and the elements. Only played a bit, it's a bit simple but I like it. Most of the time it's just looking for food & warmth. Its basically a simulation of life without a gaf.
Great shout

Yhgr.

Unread 14-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

also got wasteland 2 on steam sale. can't see myself ever getting into this one. looks way too complicated.
I actually hate this game. The combat is turn based ffs. awful shit.

Got Forest on sale. Again, survival game but this time you're in a forest and there's naked people trying to kill you. Meh. Long dark is far better.

Unread 22-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Poop

Oooooooooh! Found an android game calked Rola. It's basically Kula World, one of the most underrated games ever. Works perfectly on a touchscreen too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.noroji.Rola

Kula World...

Unread 30-03-2018, 05:39 AM
Drexl

GTA V

This is the greatest game world I've ever seen. Bethesda need to buy this engine for the next fallout.

IMMENSE. I've just loaded up the game so I can sit at a busy junction and watch the world go by, whilst having my real world morning brew

It's like being on holiday. Might punch a bitch in the face in a mo