United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 28-02-2018, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he will stay at celtic, its easy for him and he is all about building a legacy. His own comparisons to Bill Shankly was hilarious.
But how much "legacy" can he really build in Scotland now, given that its such a tinpot football nation these days? I expect Arsenal would tempt him if there was even an offer tbh.

Unread 28-02-2018, 05:05 PM
utd99

It’ll give poop a new lease on life at least.

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Chris Quayd

When asked is it would be over at Celtic if he stopped pushing for progress, he said: “Yeah. My job is done then. Terminado. Gone."

"It’s no good if I just sit back and get comfortable. Being comfortable is the enemy of progress."

“I never allow it in my own life or professional life. You see it in sports and in industry. The minute you think you’re doing OK it can quickly disappear, and that’s the greatest institutions."

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
When asked is it would be over at Celtic if he stopped pushing for progress, he said: “Yeah. My job is done then. Terminado. Gone."

"It’s no good if I just sit back and get comfortable. Being comfortable is the enemy of progress."

“I never allow it in my own life or professional life. You see it in sports and in industry. The minute you think you’re doing OK it can quickly disappear, and that’s the greatest institutions."

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:09 PM
Ethers

Is that what he said to his wife I wonder.

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:10 PM
chooch

Quote:

Terminado maybe the greatest Brentism ever.

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:12 PM
The Stella Fella

No way he said all of that with them teeth

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:15 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Is that what he said to his wife I wonder.
Marriage, terminado. Gone

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
No way he said all of that with them teeth

Christ... Joan Rivers got nothing on this. Pure evil.

The Brendan gonna destroy Stevie for that slip. Poor fucker thinks he’s suffered.. not even started lah

Unread 10-08-2018, 12:35 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

Terminado sounds like the natural successor to Uvavu & Eranu