Unread 08-08-2007, 11:07 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
36 in 67 starts, quite good that.
Is it £#%&!. nft.

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:09 AM
dodger

For the writer of the article to say "after spending his first two seasons injured he has been available for all but a handful of games.." is a ridiculous statement. I think to call "the single most important factor in regaining the title" is going over the top too. He's not exactly Cantona.

Good player, the penalty at Celtic I don't hold against him, but is simply too much of a pansy. He'd be better of pursuing a career as a dancer or something

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
"the fact remains that United are an infinitely better side with Saha in the team" seems to be rather an exaggeration.
Not really. Gives us pace and a physical presence up front, we steam rollered some teams with him, against our top rivals, Liverpool have a problem coping with him.

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:30 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Not really. Gives us pace and a physical presence up front, we steam rollered some teams with him, against our top rivals, Liverpool have a problem coping with him.
i remember thinking al1 through the anfield game "saha is going to get us through this"

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:33 AM
macawber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
But he's not injured all the time. He's just a little injury prone and [SIZE="5"]a lot of it stems from his attitude rather than his fitness. It's no coincidence that when Larsson was selected (far too often and unfairly) ahead of him, he got injured again.
He was injury free for a whole year and it was the best football we played.
Thats exactly it, he is a @#%&! with a bad attitude who just will not put himself on the line therefore he will never ever be a United player, get rid of the weak moaning self centred @#%&!.

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
believe

He was at one of our Supporters clubs dinners during the spell when he kept getting injured playing for France and i asked him the following question.

"Louis, do you remember Eric Cantona, one of Uniteds greatest ever players?"

"Yes"

"Well would you ever consider giving up playing for your country if it meant you had a lengthier club career and you were able to give more to the people who actually pay your wages?"

He wouldn't answer. Got a massive dick though.

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:38 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
Thats exactly it, he is a @#%&! with a bad attitude who just will not put himself on the line therefore he will never ever be a United player, get rid of the weak moaning self centred @#%&!.
A @#%&!?

Yep, that seems fair.

I sure hope you booed and heckled the worthless £#%&!ing maggot when he had to audacity to place his lazy mits on the trophy that he played a huge part in winning.

God, I wish he was dead. I really do.

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:42 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He was at one of our Supporters clubs dinners during the spell when he kept getting injured playing for France and i asked him the following question.

"Louis, do you remember Eric Cantona, one of Uniteds greatest ever players?"

"Yes"

"Well would you ever consider giving up playing for your country if it meant you had a lengthier club career and you were able to give more to the people who actually pay your wages?"

He wouldn't answer. Got a massive dick though.
It's not even his country.

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:46 AM
rebelcountyred

how much are united responsible for his current injury, they seemed to refuse to believe saha when he said that he had a problem, it was later proved that no only did he have an injury but also needed surgery. Sometimes i question the competency of uniteds medical staff, take nevilles injury, how long has he been out for? how much football has he missed over the last three years through injuries?

Unread 08-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
how much are united responsible for his current injury, they seemed to refuse to believe saha when he said that he had a problem, it was later proved that no only did he have an injury but also needed surgery. Sometimes i question the competency of uniteds medical staff, take nevilles injury, how long has he been out for? how much football has he missed over the last three years through injuries?
Well it certainly didn't help the situation. I like Louis and players of his ilk, anyone who glosses over his importance or doubts his ability is a £#%&!ing moron imo.

Unread 08-08-2007, 12:00 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Well it certainly didn't help the situation. I like Louis and players of his ilk, anyone who glosses over his importance or doubts his ability is a £#%&!ing moron imo.
Damn right.

His talent is superb. Potentially world class. Whereas someone like Smith has limited talent but a great mentality.

If you took Saha's ability and Smith mentality, you'd have a £25-20m player.

Unread 08-08-2007, 12:01 PM
macawber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
A @#%&!?

Yep, that seems fair.

I sure hope you booed and heckled the worthless £#%&!ing maggot when he had to audacity to place his lazy mits on the trophy that he played a huge part in winning.

God, I wish he was dead. I really do.
I didnt boo at OT not my thing, I will however reserve my right to moan on here and slag him off to another Utd fan, and to his pouty miserable face if I ever saw him.

Unread 08-08-2007, 12:05 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
I didnt boo at OT not my thing, I will however reserve my right to moan on here and slag him off to another Utd fan, and to his pouty miserable face if I ever saw him.
I just think calling someone a @#%&! because they might not have the personality to play at the biggest club in the country is a bit harsh.

Rebel, good point about injuries. It seemed that he was causing his own problems last season, so why then did he have surgery?

He never had these injury problems at Fulham either.

It's frustrating, but none of us really know anything about his condition. He's been no worse than Neville or Ole for injuries over the last two years or so.

Unread 08-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Is it £#%&!. nft.

Unread 08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
i remember thinking al1 through the anfield game "saha is going to get us through this"
Came on and should have won us a penalty but for the £#%&!ing bottler ref

Unread 08-08-2007, 12:24 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
Came on and should have won us a penalty but for the £#%&!ing bottler ref
If it'd been United it would've been given

That game was a great example of how effective he can be. Our striker force was so static that day. This pinned us back and we struggled to get out of our own half.

Larsson was anonimous, once he was taken off we looked a much better side with Saha in and, as you say, he won us a penalty.

Unread 08-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Stretters

Anyone who sang Ruuds name when he missed a chance is also a £#%&!ing £#%&!er
Closed Thread