United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Been apparent since before the Arsenal game tbh. The squad is too small to be playing twice a week at the level we aspire to.
That is true. I just don't understand why LvG didn't see this coming and why he didn't replace some of the players we sold or let out on loan.

Unread 28-10-2015, 06:55 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Football

Should be playing the peripheral squad players and young guns, it's the capital one/cola pop cup ffs

Opportunity for game time for players who won't be getting much in the important competitions.

Unread 28-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Billy Redface

I don't think we've looked particularly tired in the last three

Cruised past Everton, finished stronger in Moscow and could have nicked it late on at the weekend.

The squad is small and I think he needs to mix it up on nights like tonight, but we seem OK so far.

Unread 28-10-2015, 07:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
That is true. I just don't understand why LvG didn't see this coming and why he didn't replace some of the players we sold or let out on loan.
It's not easy to sign 8 or 9 players in one summer, tbf. It already feels like a massive overhaul. LvG is managing United like a guy who knows he has the full three years to build something. If he was under instant pressure, he would surely have added a couple more.

Great job for him, doesn't actually have to win anything until the third year, which is scheduled to be his last anyway.

Carrick surely to come back in tonight. Maybe Blind, too. Memphis to get a go. Good options to freshen.

Unread 28-10-2015, 07:52 PM
ScarFace

Romero
Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo
Carrick, Fellaini
Lingard, Pereira , Memphis
Wilson

Unread 28-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Cream

Boro fans giddy as £#%&!.

Support our local team etc.

Only here to see united.