Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:09 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
Mrs Rossi
And i'm just pointing out facts mate

Its also quiet on the Torres to united front, I expect him to sign by the weekend

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:15 PM
utd for ever

I really hope those @#%&!s dont buy torres,we need to buy him or we wiil not win the treble
Seriously we cant afford to miss out on him,but according to reports in spain lpoo have agreed a fee for torres

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Rossi the Red

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/sto...429795,00.html

On team talk aswell.

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Whalefish

I'll believe it when I see it. They also need more than a £20million+ forward this Summer. A lot more.

They had agreed a deal for Malouda weeks ago but that's never materialised. Apparently because Gillett et al haven't secured the funds for the move. Thus allowing Chelsea to slip in.

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Tronics

If they get him i'll be shocked.

It's not going to happen.

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Rossi the Red

Apparantly he had "You'll never walk alone" written on his armband.

MOTWYW.

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:52 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Apparantly he had "You'll never walk alone" written on his armband.

MOTWYW.
According to Fred Tish's very own dunk he didn't, he said this morning on another thread :-

The Armband says 'We'll Never Walk Alone' and was given to him by a friend.

Believe it or not but those words aren't synonymous with scousedom throught the globe.

Unread 20-06-2007, 02:55 PM
antonin jablonsky

Oh and by the way :-

Unread 20-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Serenity Now

This story hasn't been picked up in the Madrid press, and they love their transfer speculation. So probably %@#$&!s.

That said, Torres would be a huge gamble at anything close to his buy-out fee. Personally, I really don't think he'd represent value for money at £25m+, even £20m would be pushing it.

Unread 20-06-2007, 03:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
This story hasn't been picked up in the Madrid press, and they love their transfer speculation. So probably %@#$&!s.

That said, Torres would be a huge gamble at anything close to his buy-out fee. Personally, I really don't think he'd represent value for money at £25m+, even £20m would be pushing it.
The whole thing comes from Bullshit Balague.

Unread 20-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
The whole thing comes from Bullshit Balague.
Balague is a huge pool fan so it's no surprise that he'd talk up this sort of thing. Plus he repeatedly said last Summer that Torres was definitely coming to united so I'd treat his opinion with extreme caution. Plus, Torres isn't all that (and no £#%&!ing tin hat on either). Have at it.

Unread 20-06-2007, 03:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
Balague is a huge pool fan so it's no surprise that he'd talk up this sort of thing. Plus he said last Summer that Torres was definitely coming to united so I'd treat his opinion with extreme caution. Plus, Torres isn't all that (and no £#%&!ing tin hat on either). Have at it.
Pub toilet graffiti is more reliable than Balague.

Unread 20-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Pub toilet graffiti is more reliable than Balague.

Unread 20-06-2007, 04:15 PM
24hr Leavesey

Here's a scenario for you.

United to buy no strikers and go into the season with Rooney, Rossi, Saha and Ole. This is the scenario I'm now imagining, and it's a bloody relief, summer transfer specualtion does my nut in.
Closed Thread