United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2012, 12:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
You may be naturally gifted at football but you have the mental strength of a fat bird on weight watchers. It's 4-0, MJ's team are about to win the cup, the other team pull one back in the 88th minute making it 4-1. MJ "Oh £#%&! that's it we've lost, it's written in the stars let's just give up"
2 minutes + 3 or 4 mins of stoppage time is more than enough time to concede 3 more goals - as long as we were defending like United have of late..

Unread 03-05-2012, 12:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
MJ whilst the game is going on behind him

Ourageous:shakehead:

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Stickman

Cisse definitely was trying to it across the keeper, youd never attempt that much cut from that distance at the near post, hes caught that completely sweet. There is no doubt in my mind that was what he intended.(obviously give or take 2-3 yards where it ends up)

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:44 PM
ScarFace

A few years ago, didnt Chelsea have to win at newcastle or we'd basically win the league?

They didnt win.

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:45 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
A few years ago, didnt Chelsea have to win at newcastle or we'd basically win the league?

They didnt win.
Thought they won 1-0

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:48 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Thought they won 1-0
Was 0-0

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Was 0-0
Sunday won't be 0-0 that's for sure.

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:53 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Was 0-0
yeah that was it.

remember it being a shit game too. Newcastle were a £#%&! team so it was a big surprise of any result.

I can see every £#%&!ing result for sundays game, wouldn't surprise me if city won 10nil, drew or even lost.

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
love it when harri talks football, absolutely clueless
utterly

stick to girls and stairs and falls, pal.

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:55 PM
MJ Ramone

They drew 0-0 after we thought we'd blown it the day before by only drawing 1-1 at home with Middlesbrough (unusual at the time for 'Boro' to raise their game against us )

There'll be no repeat on Sunday though. For a start Cisse will have a shite game after all the hype over his goals last night.
It's just the way things go.

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

cisse is out, so is chuck tiote. Demba ba hasn't scored since they beat us and shola ameobi sounds like an african bacterial disease.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:00 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
cisse is out, so is chuck tiote. Demba ba hasn't scored since they beat us and shola ameobi sounds like an african bacterial disease.
Since when?

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
utterly

stick to girls and stairs and falls, pal.
£#%&! off

If Cisse didn't mean for that go near post i'll suck Scar's wanger

Unread 04-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
yeah that was it.

remember it being a shit game too. Newcastle were a £#%&! team so it was a big surprise of any result.

I can see every £#%&!ing result for sundays game, wouldn't surprise me if city won 10nil, drew or even lost.
Chelsea needed to win to take the gap to 2 points baring in mind we still had to go to stamford Bridge. The draw basically meant we could afford to lose to them and still look after ourselves. It was the day after we drew 1-1 with Boro after Richardson had put us ahead very early and Viduka equlised when an injured Rio didnt get tight enough to mark him.

Unread 04-05-2012, 01:23 AM
red in cumbria

Their goal was just before HT, wasn't it?? Fergie had kept Rio on hoping he could make it until the break :shakehead:

They played out of their £#%&!ing skins against us that day, as they nearly always did. Good £#%&!ing riddance.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:24 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Their goal was just before HT, wasn't it?? Fergie had kept Rio on hoping he could make it until ther break :shakehead:

They played out of their £#%&!ing skins against us that day, as they nearly always did. Good £#%&!ing riddance.
correct.

We were utterly toothless as well looking for the winner, was a real depressing sense after the game. It was all very Everton. Of course, we got off the hook big time the following day.

Unread 04-05-2012, 07:59 AM
MUFC One Love

I was in Tunisia when we drew with Boro and was absolutely £#%&!ing gutted, I was convinced we had blown it. I was coming home the next day and my old man picked me up from the airport when Chelsea were on, we had it on the radio. Relief.

Unread 04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I was in Tunisia when we drew with Boro and was absolutely £#%&!ing gutted, I was convinced we had blown it. I was coming home the next day and my old man picked me up from the airport when Chelsea were on, we had it on the radio. Relief.
Our predicament does remind me of that. It felt like it had gone after that Boro game.

Unread 04-05-2012, 02:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Our predicament does remind me of that. It felt like it had gone after that Boro game.
Like the 2-2 at Liverpool in the Treble season, of course. Especially since Arsenal got lucky against Spurs the same night

It shouldn't be forgotten, btw, that Boro game came hot on the heels of a truly dire performance at Portsmouth that was in many ways reminiscent of Wigan recently......

Not getting my hopes up this time round, mind
Closed Thread