United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Rhodzy

The bad thing is Essiens back for them which is probably why they haven't been playing well atm.

Unread 09-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

The point is, whether you think we've got no bottle or not, they kick off after us for the next 4 games. As the tape draws nearer the pressure builds. if we beat Sheff Utd then they have to win at West Ham. If we beat Middlesboro then they have to win at Newcastle. Do you follow

As for Chelsea winning their last 6 games? I doubt it very much. As for them winning them comfortably? When was the last time Chelsea won any game comfortably?

Also, if our chink of light is "cancelling Chelsea out at Stamford Bridge and getting a point", then why do we need to keep the 3pt gap until then. Clearly we would only need to be level.

If you're gonna do doom at least think these things through!

If we match the results we got in the corresponding 6 games in the first half of the season we are champions and there isn't a single doom scenario that can argue otherwise.

Unread 09-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Tropical

Default They haven't been playing well

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Chelsea have a tough four games now, remember they haven't been playing well and the pressure will be on with us playing first.
and they haven't dropped point one.

As MJ says, thinking about where Chelsea might come unstuck is a non-starter. They look like a side capable of winning all their remaining games, in that grim, relentless way they do. And we don't. If we do manage that (Stamford Bridge excluded), the maths says we'll win the title. It's all down to us, just as it was before Saturday. But alas, I think we'll slip up again before they do.

Unread 09-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Oh and one other thing, did you see the line up we used to dick Everton 3-0 at OT?

Yep, Silvestre, Fletcher, O'Shea and Richardson all started, and Wes and Heinze came on as subs.

Come on now lads, I'm giving you all I can here

Wembley anyone? Oh sorry I forgot, we'll get thrashed in the final - if we get there

Unread 09-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Fatboy Shrek

IMO, we have two chances to definitely win the league. If we beat Everton away we'll do it or if we dont lose at Chelsea we'll do it. It is a major major major £#%&! up if we lose this title.
Closed Thread