United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

Default Re: David Moyes

Felliani is a good player but very rigid in his play, im not convinced he could adapt to a midfield like ours which is ever changing in terms of personnel and formation. His passing range would have also have to vastly improve, especially of he was playing in the deep lying role like he normally does for Everton.

We could do a lot worse than looking at Bolton's midfielders. Holden has been one of the best midfielders in the league this year and continues to impress; his engine and energy is very similar to Fletcher's.

Personally, I'd be tempted to take a gamble on Mark Davies, great game knowledge for someone so inexperienced. Very classy player; superb touch and weight of pass with great awareness and ability to influence the game. (I should know, I played against him last season in a pre-season friendly and for the only time I got close to him was at the bar after the game )
His close control is second to none, especially in tight spaces. Can score goals arriving late in the box, too. Exactly what we are crying out for

Unread 14-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Felliani is a good player but very rigid in his play, im not convinced he could adapt to a midfield like ours which is ever changing in terms of personnel and formation. His passing range would have also have to vastly improve, especially of he was playing in the deep lying role like he normally does for Everton.

We could do a lot worse than looking at Bolton's midfielders. Holden has been one of the best midfielders in the league this year and continues to impress; his engine and energy is very similar to Fletcher's.

Personally, I'd be tempted to take a gamble on Mark Davies, great game knowledge for someone so inexperienced. Very classy player; superb touch and weight of pass with great awareness and ability to influence the game. (I should know, I played against him last season in a pre-season friendly and for the only time I got close to him was at the bar after the game )
His close control is second to none, especially in tight spaces. Can score goals arriving late in the box, too. Exactly what we are crying out for
You are LITERALLY michael carrick aren't you.

Unread 14-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You are LITERALLY michael carrick aren't you.

Would you look down on me if I was?

Unread 14-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
No, not really.

Now, if you were darron gibson...

Unread 14-02-2011, 01:26 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yep.

A few whispers Everton are in the shit financially.
Their fans have been complaining Kenwright won't "splash the cash" for years now. Maybe he had good reasons not to

Unread 14-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Neo

Quote:
Do you keep your mouth open whilst typing posts as well?
Closed Thread