United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 25-10-2010, 09:38 PM
thatsfuctit
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Cardiff beating them in the FA Cup way back when, more or less signalled the start of the unravelling of Lids
 
Unread 25-10-2010, 10:26 PM
MagnificentSeven
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Didnt Leicester bum them recently too?
twice both times 2-1 at bellend road

one of my housemates is a sheepshagger, goes to see them quite a bit, gave him a bit of a ribbing when he came in. responded with "if it was man u cardiff were playing against it would have been 10 minutes of injury time, with 5 goals"

as much as i hate the inbred cunts, i can't wait for them to be back in the premier league. the "war of the roses", as it used to be called, always had an atmosphere not many other fixtures can compare to.
 
Unread 25-10-2010, 10:26 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Cardiff beating them in the FA Cup way back when, more or less signalled the start of the unravelling of Lids
Indeed - they were top of the Premiership when that happened

Is Ridsdale still connected with Cardiff??
 
Unread 25-10-2010, 10:28 PM
MagnificentSeven
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Indeed - they were top of the Premiership when that happened
they did have a really good side back in those days i thought. at times i actually worried that they would be our main title threat. so much for that one, eh?
 
Unread 26-10-2010, 02:24 AM
BulgarianSpectator
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

You are missing the bigger picture here: there's every chance a Welsh team might actually end up in the English Premier League. Who the fuck wants that?

1 QPR 29
2 Cardiff 29
3 Swansea 23

4 Norwich 23
5 Watford 21
6 Coventry 21
 
Unread 26-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Grimson
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
You are missing the bigger picture here: there's every chance a Welsh team might actually end up in the English Premier League. Who the fuck wants that?

1 QPR 29
2 Cardiff 29
3 Swansea 23

4 Norwich 23
5 Watford 21
6 Coventry 21
It's not the 'English' Premier League, for starters. And both Cardiff and Swansea have been in the top flight of English football in the past. It's no big deal.
 
Unread 26-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Adz
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
You are missing the bigger picture here: there's every chance a Welsh team might actually end up in the English Premier League. Who the fuck wants that?

1 QPR 29
2 Cardiff 29
3 Swansea 23

4 Norwich 23
5 Watford 21
6 Coventry 21

Cardiff away, albeit in a new stadium will be fucking mint.
 
Unread 26-10-2010, 10:54 AM
MagnificentSeven
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
You are missing the bigger picture here: there's every chance a Welsh team might actually end up in the English Premier League. Who the fuck wants that?

1 QPR 29
2 Cardiff 29
3 Swansea 23

4 Norwich 23
5 Watford 21
6 Coventry 21
it will be something new and different, plus cardiff have an english manager and a fair amount of english players on their team, most of them british. can you say the same about the defending champion's chelsea, or everyone's favourite team, the massives? they probably do have a stronger link to england than a lot of the teams near the top of this league!
 
Unread 26-10-2010, 10:55 AM
andyroo
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

So was there any funny business after the match?
 
Unread 26-10-2010, 10:57 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!
 
Default Re: Lids 0 Cardiff 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
it will be something new and different, plus cardiff have an english manager and a fair amount of english players on their team, most of them british. can you say the same about the defending champion's chelsea, or everyone's favourite team, the massives? they probably do have a stronger link to england than a lot of the teams near the top of this league!
If Cardiff get promoted, then with that side i can see them doing well to be honest. Looking at there squad it's better than some of the shite in the PL actually.

Wouldn't suprise me to see both Cardiff and Swansea getting promoted this year, Cardiff look very good last night while Swansea are continuing the good success they had under Martinez.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Lids 0 Cardiff 4
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lids 1 down FUCK KFC Off Topic 19 08-08-2010 05:47 PM
Lids....... denis lawless Off Topic 13 29-02-2008 06:29 PM
RIP Lids FUCK KFC Off Topic 60 08-07-2007 07:37 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.