United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Ethers

Default Re: Scouse derby

Pretty sure every scouse derby I watch turns out like this. Everton working hard but predictably, Liverpool shitting themselves every time a ball goes into their box, Everton unable to hit a cows arse with a banjo, Liverpool scoring against the run of play.

Unread 29-11-2009, 04:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Pretty sure every scouse derby I watch turns out like this. Everton working hard but predictably, Liverpool shitting themselves every time a ball goes into their box, Everton unable to hit a cows arse with a banjo, Liverpool scoring against the run of play.
Yep.

Always.

Unread 29-11-2009, 04:23 PM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: Scouse derby

Quote:
Me too. Everytime.

Unread 29-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Well summed up.

When you look at how City always seem to give us a game, even before the arabs pumped them full of cash. I wonder how Everton are so incapable of beating Liverpool?

Unread 29-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well summed up.

When you look at how City always seem to give us a game, even before the arabs pumped them full of cash. I wonder how Everton are so incapable of beating Liverpool?
what like 3-0 in 06-07 and then drawing the away fixture.

They put them out of the FA Cup last season and got back to back draws at Anfield (before the replay) and in the league.

They beat them in 04-05 too.

ffs its hardly us v Villa/Everton standard
Closed Thread