United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2009, 05:43 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No siree. They don't work and just say no and all that.

My disaster the other week was my only foray for some considerable time to come.
Has this disaster been detailed anywhere?

Unread 29-07-2009, 05:55 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Has this disaster been detailed anywhere?
Yup.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121479

Unread 29-07-2009, 06:11 PM
irk

Quote:
ooh ooh, look! someone i haven't told about my massive garden.

Unread 29-07-2009, 06:16 PM
signed dc

Quote:
School boy error Keith, next time lay off the booze beforehand. That said, last time I took an e it had less effect on me than a neurofen (normal, not even neurofen+) would do.

Also, you may be having a delayed reaction, judging by your current and recent avatar activity.

Well impressed with the size of your garden though, that's a good garden achievement for your time in life.

Unread 29-07-2009, 06:24 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc

Also, you may be having a delayed reaction, judging by your current and recent avatar activity.

You're not wrong. Bungle was a mistake. A big mistake to be honest and one that I'd rather forget.

The current one is 'ok' I suppose. I do like the Haahoo's or whatever they're called. They are big big inflatables with happy faces and I'm down with that.

Grange Hill's Bronson was good for a while but he ended up bugging me and we can't have that can we?

Might end up going back to the dog I used to have.

Keith:

Unread 29-07-2009, 06:33 PM
signed dc

Quote:
You're not wrong. Bungle was a mistake. A big mistake to be honest and one that I'd rather forget.

The current one is 'ok' I suppose. I do like the Haahoo's or whatever they're called. They are big big inflatables with happy faces and I'm down with that.

Grange Hill's Bronson was good for a while but he ended up bugging me and we can't have that can we?
Haahoo's are OK as you say - definitely the best Night Garden "breed".

Grange Hill wise sounds like Zammo would be more appropriate.
Closed Thread