Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Mr_Ed

26? I'd prefer 52!!

Unread 16-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleKingScholes
well if you look at the amount of resources we have compared to most other clubs our success is not really a mystery. money doesnt buy success but perhaps money combined with the right manager does.
You're on thin ice.

Unread 16-05-2009, 11:51 PM
sweetleftfoot

that #@&%! should be binned off.

"The undisputed kings of the Premier League, Manchester United" as Match Of The Day puts it.

I would remind anyone not 'enjoying' this, to think about how you would feel if the Mickeys had won it.

Feels £#%&!ing good, dont it?

Cant stop doing this

Unread 17-05-2009, 12:12 AM
The Mull

It's a great feeling....................but this time next year will surpass it.yhihf

Unread 17-05-2009, 12:20 AM
sweetleftfoot

You are so right my tungsten chucking friend.

What a £#%&!ing feeling. I am bladdered, I am giddy and I am £#%&!ing hating the losing scouse @#%&!s more and more.

Reds, enjoy the moonlight whilst you can. Dance in the light. The scouse would kill to be us. Revel in that thought.

U-N-I-T-E-D, United are the team for me...

Unread 17-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Sloane

just laughing at the players in the dressing room singing we shall not be moved, they dont know the words

Unread 17-05-2009, 12:28 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
You are so right my tungsten chucking friend.

What a £#%&!ing feeling. I am bladdered, I am giddy and I am £#%&!ing hating the losing scouse @#%&!s more and more.

Reds, enjoy the moonlight whilst you can. Dance in the light. The scouse would kill to be us. Revel in that thought.

U-N-I-T-E-D, United are the team for me...
I hear you Bro

Unread 17-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Blagger

tastes sweet like £#%&!ing honey!

Unread 17-05-2009, 12:46 PM
MJ Ramone

In the context of 'yesterday' (ie; the tense 0-0 game) this Title on the face of it could appear to be 'straightforward'
If we'd have bagged a late winner or something there might have been more of a 'buzz' ...

...but, think back to Rafa's Rant, think back to the 1-4, think back to the late vermin goals at Portsmouth & Fulham....how low you sank into your seat...how worried you were that the unthinkable could really happen.

But now it's over!...it's in the £#%&!ing bag & the scouse @#%&!s can do NOTHING about it. The champagne has been popped, the Trophy held aloft & the dippers have to play a MEANINGLESS game today

Unread 17-05-2009, 01:29 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
In the context of 'yesterday' (ie; the tense 0-0 game) this Title on the face of it could appear to be 'straightforward'
If we'd have bagged a late winner or something there might have been more of a 'buzz' ...

...but, think back to Rafa's Rant, think back to the 1-4, think back to the late vermin goals at Portsmouth & Fulham....how low you sank into your seat...how worried you were that the unthinkable could really happen.

But now it's over!...it's in the £#%&!ing bag & the scouse @#%&!s can do NOTHING about it. The champagne has been popped, the Trophy held aloft & the dippers have to play a MEANINGLESS game today

Loving every minute of this

Just sat down to watch the Vermin.They all look a bit upset

Unread 17-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Next season will mean more if we win it for some reason. One thing I will say for the vermin, they are keeping it more interesting. Otherwise it might get a little boring winning it year after year after year.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:02 PM
wiganste

Enjoying it? £#%&!ing right I am.

£#%&!ing bladdered last night. Ended up with a 2 litre bottle of cider on the train for my journey home. Must have looked like a right old drunken tramp :shakehead:

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:03 PM
sullers

It's beyond silly how much we win now. This title is probably the best since '99 though for me.

Unread 17-05-2009, 02:14 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Otherwise it might get a little boring winning it year after year after year.
Being Champions will never get boring
Closed Thread