United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-03-2009, 02:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Someone must have said it already but I find this looking past the next game a major worry. I haven't thought past tomorrow.
Me neither actually, not thought about the dipper game really.

Unread 10-03-2009, 02:11 PM
The Watcher

This game is all I’ve able to think about for weeks!

With all the other English sides as good as through, I’ll be sick if we get knocked out. £#%&!ing hell, tomorrow’s game can’t come quick enough. Excited and nervous in equal measure at the moment

Unread 10-03-2009, 02:13 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Perfect scenario for me would be the Scouse out of Europe by the time we play them and the press getting on their case about the game being the last chance for them to salvage something from the season. In those sort of circumstances you just KNOW Benitez will bottle it and we will take them to the cleaners. Let's hope Real can start the process off tonight!
Yes, that'd be lovely but..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Unfortunately they won't for they are utter gash.
......I agree with this.

Unread 10-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Someone must have said it already but I find this looking past the next game a major worry. I haven't thought past tomorrow.
i've already noted that the FA Cup s/f drops okay for us, and that the Wigan away game can be moved to between Arsenal and Hull

not sure if i can make the charity shield yet though

Unread 10-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

it pains me to say this but if it's a win one, lose one scenario then i'd win tomorrow night and lose on saturday

only because the result means £#%&! all. we're still 4 in front with a game in hand

sticks in the throat saying it though
Closed Thread