United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 10:51 AM
The Return of JC

Whichever way you look at it, the defence is £#%&!ed. It's just a case of how £#%&!ed.

Hope we have a go. If our defence is £#%&!ed then that's all the more reason to rely on attack. I don't want us to be timid and 'respectful'. We need to score. Keeping it tight in the away leg is not as essential as keeping it tight at home. A goal or two, regardless of result gives us a great chance.

I'd take a scoring defeat right now.

Unread 24-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Whichever way you look at it, the defence is £#%&!ed. It's just a case of how £#%&!ed.

Hope we have a go. If our defence is £#%&!ed then that's all the more reason to rely on attack. I don't want us to be timid and 'respectful'. We need to score. Keeping it tight in the away leg is not as essential as keeping it tight at home. A goal or two, regardless of result gives us a great chance.

I'd take a scoring defeat right now.
4-1? You'd take 4-1 over 0-0 or possible 0-1? Why?

Unread 24-02-2009, 10:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I think we are far more likely to lose 4-0 if we try and sit back in front of a shaky defence, last think we want is O' shea under pressure at centre back for 90 minutes. Gotta get out and play, we've got good attacking players and with Samuel and maybe Materazzi out they have a weaknes at centreback, why not try and exploit that?

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:02 AM
elephantstone

Thumbs up

O'Shea wont let us down, mark my words

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:08 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Scoring defeat by 1 goal. Soz.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Albert Tatlock

I'd take us losing 2-1

With an away goal and the defense intact again for the home leg we'll get through this tie

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
O'Shea wont let us down, mark my words
he not playing then?

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:15 AM
elephantstone

I think we will either beat them 1-0 or it will be 1-1. Inter are not the team everyone thinks they are, Serie A is not as strong as it was a few years ago folk are buying more into Mouriniho and his record against us but as he said it doesnt matter what he done for Chelesae against us, its Milan we are playing.

C'mon you reds

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:18 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

C'mon you reds

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:20 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I have websense on, what is it thatsfuctit

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I think we will either beat them 1-0 or it will be 1-1. Inter are not the team everyone thinks they are, Serie A is not as strong as it was a few years ago folk are buying more into Mouriniho and his record against us but as he said it doesnt matter what he done for Chelesae against us, its Milan we are playing.

C'mon you reds
Yeah baby. Keep the ball well, try and get Ronnie and Rooney running at their centrebacks and work our arses off when we don't have it and we'll be fine.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:26 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yeah baby. Keep the ball well, try and get Ronnie and Rooney running at their centrebacks and work our arses off when we don't have it and we'll be fine.
I think that is the way we will play it, it will all be about work rate plus Fergie will have them fired up for this, it might not be the most exciting game but I definitely feel we will have the beating of them and at worse draw.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:27 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think that is the way we will play it, it will all be about work rate plus Fergie will have them fired up for this, it might not be the most exciting game but I definitely feel we will have the beating of them and at worse draw.
See, i'm gonna feel good about ourt chances for a bit after reading that. Nice one.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:29 AM
marlo

tevez is made for these sort of games imo.

Unread 24-02-2009, 11:31 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
See, i'm gonna feel good about ourt chances for a bit after reading that. Nice one.
top man Bedders! they have more to fear of us than us of them. Remember we are the champions....champions of Europe
Closed Thread