United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's just a flesh wound
O'shite is not the reason we keep clean sheets, it is a non sequitor. The teams he plays against all play 8-1-1 against us.

It's a bit like saying that the reason I haven't been run over on the M11 is that the drivers are all excellent and can dodge me. Fact is, I've never even been to the M11 and hence have never walked down it.

He CANNOT defend. He stands so far off wingers that it's horrible to watch.

He is £#%&!ing shite.
That's actually good defending if you are slow as £#%&!, dive in and they're past you and you're never catching them.

Trust me.

Unread 26-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Flowers of Manchester

I've said that about O shea for years, he stands off so many times it's beyond a joke. The amount of crosses that come from his side is scandalous!

Nowt to to with pace he does it all the time!

Unread 26-12-2008, 10:16 PM
It's just a flesh wound

This is coming from a fullback who played at a modestly decent level (State League in Oz), O'Shite is absolute pathetic at his actual job. Stop the winger, foul them, stop the cross, tackle them. None seem to be in his football mind.

He's £#%&!ing shite, and part of our endless attacking problems.....

Unread 27-12-2008, 02:14 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman

ronaldo is our best player and i havent slagged him off once this season. he has been our most dangerous player in nearly every game he has played.

how did you work this one out genius?
Being the utter £#%&!tard that you are, you misunderstood the post.

Unread 27-12-2008, 10:25 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's just a flesh wound
This is coming from a fullback who played at a modestly decent level (State League in Oz), O'Shite is absolute pathetic at his actual job. Stop the winger, foul them, stop the cross, tackle them. None seem to be in his football mind.

He's £#%&!ing shite, and part of our endless attacking problems.....
That's what astounds me.O'Shite is in the team to do a job, but can't do it.So, maybe he's in the team because he offers a different option.He doesn't.

So why/how does he get a game?It's £#%&!ing infuriating.

Unread 27-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Ronnie was much better too, doubt we'd have won if he hadn't stood up to the treatment he was getting and got that horrible @#%&! sent off.
embarrassing match-day thread as ever

this is exactly what i thought as well though fwiw

Unread 19-01-2009, 11:50 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
strikers score goals.

tevez has 2 league goals in his limited appearances which is brilliant imo.
not a bad return and will get better with the more games he plays.

we won and we should all be happy.
bttt.
Closed Thread