United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Whalefish

Have to agree with Coracao.

Personally thought Evra had a poor debut but Fergie shouldn't have chucked him in against the divs. However the reaction was ridiculous. One £#%&!ing game...

Unread 04-11-2008, 03:29 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Have to agree with Coracao.

Personally thought Evra had a poor debut but Fergie shouldn't have chucked him in against the divs. However the reaction was ridiculous. One £#%&!ing game...
Not saying he wasn't poor, just that the £#%&!wit next to him was worse and contributed greatly to it.

Unread 04-11-2008, 03:41 PM
The Return of JC

Poor old Evra. Never should've played.

I read something last year in which he talks about his debut nightmare. He said he was scared because he didn't speak English and couldn't understand why the game was a 1pm kick off. He said he'd never eaten pasta at 11am before and was sick just before kick off

That, coupled with having Silvestre next to him, gets a drop of sympathy from me.

Re Silvestre: I'm so pleased when I see Silvestre lining up for Arsenal. I just think 'someone else's problem now'. It's like dumping a pain-in-the-arse girlfriend and then seeing her out in a bar with a new guy being just as difficult with him.

Unread 04-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Poor old Evra. Never should've played.

I read something last year in which he talks about his debut nightmare. He said he was scared because he didn't speak English and couldn't understand why the game was a 1pm kick off. He said he'd never eaten pasta at 11am before and was sick just before kick off

That, coupled with having Silvestre next to him, gets a drop of sympathy from me.

Re Silvestre: I'm so pleased when I see Silvestre lining up for Arsenal. I just think 'someone else's problem now'. It's like dumping a horrendous girlfriend and then seeing her out in a bar with a new guy being equally obnoxious.
Yes I concur. I still think we are slightly short at left back in terms of left footed cover but we will have to see what Fabio offers I suppose when fit.

To see Silvestre making howlers for those @#%&!s is ecstacy.

Unread 04-11-2008, 03:50 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yes I concur. I still think we are slightly short at left back in terms of left footed cover but we will have to see what Fabio offers I suppose when fit.

To see Silvestre making howlers for those @#%&!s is ecstacy.
I'm resisting the temptation to mock Silvestre's Arsenal career until after Saturday. I think you know why.

We're ok at LB. Only ok. Any long term injury to Evra and we're stretched, but if it's just a case of giving the little fella a rest then we have O'Shea, Evans and Fabio to come in.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Luffy

Re-sign Rossi?

I'd do it in a heart beat, he'd be fantastic in our team. I reckon he'd be better for us than Tevez or Berbatov.

Would the club collapse without Ronaldo? No. But the TEAM will certainly be less effective, thats what happens when you lose the best player in the world, you can't just carry on like nothing happened.

No one is criticising or judging berbatov. I think he will do swell here. but in a years time when we come to look at where we need to strengthen, I bet we'll be looking at the strikers again.

I am always right. ALWAYS.

Unread 04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Re-sign Rossi?

I'd do it in a heart beat, he'd be fantastic in our team. I reckon he'd be better for us than Tevez or Berbatov. :cool
:

Would the club collapse without Ronaldo? No. But the TEAM will certainly be less effective, thats what happens when you lose the best player in the world, you can't just carry on like nothing happened.

No one is criticising or judging berbatov. I think he will do swell here. but in a years time when we come to look at where we need to strengthen, I bet we'll be looking at the strikers again.

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Re-sign Rossi?

I'd do it in a heart beat, he'd be fantastic in our team. I reckon he'd be better for us than Tevez or Berbatov.

swell?

do £#%&! off

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Re-sign Rossi?

We seemed to alright enough on penalties last season without Rossi.

MOTWYW.

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
He's a mini-genius

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
swell?

do £#%&! off
you're not very jolly are you

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
you're not very jolly are you
gee, no i'm not @#%&!o

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
We seemed to alright enough on penalties last season without Rossi.

MOTWYW.
you like posting pointless facts? me too.

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
gee, no i'm not @#%&!o
well shucks.

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:18 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation

Quote:
Re-sign Rossi?

That's almost as good as this:

Quote:
in the premiership's history I would describe 4 players as truly prolific, players who were born to score and will score at any level. shearer, owen, ruud and rossi. other players might score a lot, but something about the way these players sniff out a goal and put it away puts them in that special bracket.

Unread 04-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That's almost as good as this:

Indeed.
Closed Thread