United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
confirmed.

there are so many ways he could die if someone wanted too.

eaten by a tiger or or fall out the window of a train on his way home from work.
Or off the top of a bus when he loses his balance on the chicken caged he's sat on.

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:06 AM
keano's love

Oh! I see nobody is arguing against the basic point!! thats good.

I will bump this topic after every matchday where rooney would have spent most of his time running around like a headless chicken. Unless he is on the bench!

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:09 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love

I will bump this topic after every matchday where rooney would have spent most of his time running around like a headless chicken. Unless he is on the bench!
So, your big hope for the season is that Rooney is played out of position and struggles so that you can gloat on this thread and post a few 's? You are just a @#%&!, nothing more.

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:11 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
So, your big hope for the season is that Rooney is played out of position and struggles so that you can gloat on this thread and post a few 's? You are just a @#%&!, nothing more.
Its not gloating... its actual fact that you will too be accepting after few matchdays.

but since the "king" is now ready for comeback rooney could be saved.

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Its not gloating... its actual fact that you will too be accepting after few matchdays.
Don't at me £#%&!wit.

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:14 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Don't at me £#%&!wit.
I will at you £#%&!wit!

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:25 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I will at you £#%&!wit!
she says

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
There I said it.

He does nothing more than kuyt does for liverpool. He is our John O shea of attack. Can be moved around in the attacking line up so that he runs around the pitch effectively. Hell Kuyt had three shots on saturday and rooney had none!!

So for how many more games and how many more years, will you guys defend rooney.

Is ferguson ( apparently the best manager ever according to some ) is a know nothing @#%&! who is playing rooney on the wing.

I will wait for next game in which ronaldo scores a hattrick only to come back here and see people saying ronaldo scoerd because of rooney.

MJ Ramone, do you have still anything to say or you are own of those who is saying fergie is a know nothing @#%&! for putting rooney on the wing?
can you stick you head up your arse until you disappear

Unread 16-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Fountz

Default Kl !

Next time you're at Old Trafford, just watch Rooney. Watch him for 5 minutes and only him ( this is something I'd suggest people do with most players ).

His first touch is superb, his work rate, positioning and ability to make himself available to other players.. is second to none. It'll be these very qualities that Ferg will recognise and appreciate. It's no coincidence over the last 2 seasons that Ronaldo's been afforded the freedom to roam all over the pitch and effectively suit himself. Rooney in particular was making the sacrifice. Two Championships and a European Cup later show that it was a sacrifice that was worth making.

Incidentally, I did this with RVN aswell. Completely different story, I like him but he was a target man nothing more.

Unread 16-09-2008, 12:05 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Next time you're at Old Trafford, just watch Rooney. Watch him for 5 minutes and only him ( this is something I'd suggest people do with most players ).

His first touch is superb, his work rate, positioning and ability to make himself available to other players.. is second to none. It'll be these very qualities that Ferg will recognise and appreciate. It's no coincidence over the last 2 seasons that Ronaldo's been afforded the freedom to roam all over the pitch and effectively suit himself. Rooney in particular was making the sacrifice. Two Championships and a European Cup later show that it was a sacrifice that was worth making.

Incidentally, I did this with RVN aswell. Completely different story, I like him but he was a target man nothing more.
Come on Fountz, are you saying to me that Rooney's first touch is superb??

I agree on your other 3 qualities of rooney, but first touch?

Last season in some games his touch was like a elephant. The ball would always skip away a couple of yards. Because of that many attacking moves were broken down.

Unread 16-09-2008, 01:00 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

I will bump this topic after every matchday
where rooney would have spent most of his time running around like a headless chicken. Unless he is on the bench!
I will look forward to it!!
Closed Thread