United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2008, 06:31 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I have no reason to not believe your dad is an accountant. I've loads of reasons for not believing you are. I've no idea if your dad is illiterate, or if he thinks drinking in a pub is "gangsta". Most accountant's don't and they usually have a very high standard of education, something you appear to be lacking. I'm not one to have a go at people for what they are doing with their lives and I'd never belittle anyone for their job or where they buy their fish fingers. However, you lie constantly and have a go at people simply because you can so when you tell us you're an accountant and you're not, don't expect us to not pull you up on it.

For the record, I've been recruiting accountant's for 10.5 years and I've never dealt with a less likely number cruncher than you.

HTH.
here is a screenprint for you.

it has me logged into my acca which you cannot do if you are not a student.
it also has in the back drop the work im actually doing now which is some double entry accouting journals.
(it has my address which everyones is in romford, my name 'victor' , i have erased all personal things except one for an eager beaver to find)
in the tool bar you can see another popular accountancy program (sage line 50) some thing i recommended to a forumista on here and so on.

so do you honestly think ive got someone to do that for me.
someone named victor who lives in romford as well

the reason im different to what you interview is because mans are nu skoool innit

Unread 08-09-2008, 06:56 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
For £#%&!s sake.

A vaguely interesting football ( ) thread, hijacked by marlo and marlo haters yet again
yup

who's the bigger £#%&!wit, the £#%&!wit himself or the simpletons who seem incapable of ignoring him?

obviously the debt situation/possible takeover of manchester united football club is less compelling than whether or not some made up @#%&! is taking some accountancy exams or not.

accountancy ffs :shakehead: even if its true it's boring as £#%&!

Unread 08-09-2008, 07:09 PM
In 76 now this is true

Arent all these Arab consortiums linked to the same Family?
Therefore, it will create a conflict of interests.

Unread 08-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Zorg

Ah, the Fred Experience.

Open a thread to see what interesting information has been posted, only to find marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo marlo.................

Unread 08-09-2008, 07:15 PM
magic_cantona

I can't believe the 'accountancy' row is still going

It's got more legs than a conga at a centipede's wedding.

Unread 08-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Only if it's the same person. You can't stop someone buying a football club because their dad/brother/wife has one.

I bet you'l be gutted is Glazer goes, wont you Tufty?

Unread 08-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
I thought the DIC lot were rivals of the ADU mob? Lots of dick waving going on, etc, etc.

Unread 08-09-2008, 10:31 PM
est.1878

Default got it all here, in me blazer

Unread 08-09-2008, 10:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I thought the DIC lot were rivals of the ADU mob? Lots of dick waving going on, etc, etc.
I am liking dick waving, managed to slip it into conversation at work today.
Closed Thread